TransEurope Café Glasgow
Trans Europe Café, 25 Parnie Street, Trongate, Glasgow
Tony Sinclair’s Trans Europe Café is well worth a visit. Situated in Parnie Street, it fits very well in this intriguing, quirky area – just slightly off the beaten track on the edge of Glasgow’s Merchant City.
Whether you just fancy a cuppa and a scone or a delicious brunch, you will enjoy perusing their inventive menu and tasty gourmet dishes. They serve delightful Continental-style coffee and also on offer are beers and wines from various areas of Europe.
The atmosphere is relaxed and welcoming and whether a loyal local customer or a traveller to Glasgow, you will most definitely plan to return and introduce your friend’s to this little gem.
I popped in recently with my friend Rosemary and had the best French toast that I have ever tasted. The menu makes you smile and half the fun is making your choice. Next time I pop in for breakfast I’ll be trying Eggossais ‘two poached eggs with black pudding on a muffin with hollandaise sauce.
The sandwich menu, which truly reflects the café’s Trans Europe approach is also for tempting.
You can even have your dinner!
If your luck is really in you’ll be served by the charming Damien Venditozzi.
Trans-Europe Café, 25 Parnie St, Glasgow G1 5RJ
0141 552 7999
Open 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
This section: Eating and drinking Glasgow West End, Pat's Home Page Blog
- Hogmanay at Cottiers 2019
- Cooking Pot Biting the Hand that Feeds, CCA
- Broad Scots St Andrew’s Day 2019 – Ubiquitous Chip
- First events announced for Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Alternative Pantos in Glasgow 2019
- Panto-Crime, Murder Mystery at Websters with Dinner & The Logans
- Ball of Fire, GFT
- Book Week Scotland 2019
- Christmas Glasgow: Rockin Robin Festive Hooley at Cottiers
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- A Lad in Maryhill, Pantomime, Maryhill 2019
- Let Glasgow Flourish: The Case for a Metropolitan City Boundary, Ian R. Mitchell
- Strathclyde Park Fireworks Display 2019
- Adura Onashile: Artist and Playwright, Creative Conversations
- Wine Tasting Party at The Lansdowne
- A Gift to Glasgow from New York, The Hunterian
- Maria Doyle Kennedy, Cottiers
- Return to Tuscany 2019
- Pat Byrne’s blog: Last week was quite a week
- SAFR Takeover/The Primevals/The Reverse Cowgirls