TransEurope Café Glasgow
Trans Europe Café, 25 Parnie Street, Trongate, Glasgow
Tony Sinclair’s Trans Europe Café is well worth a visit. Situated in Parnie Street, it fits very well in this intriguing, quirky area – just slightly off the beaten track on the edge of Glasgow’s Merchant City.
Whether you just fancy a cuppa and a scone or a delicious brunch, you will enjoy perusing their inventive menu and tasty gourmet dishes. They serve delightful Continental-style coffee and also on offer are beers and wines from various areas of Europe.
The atmosphere is relaxed and welcoming and whether a loyal local customer or a traveller to Glasgow, you will most definitely plan to return and introduce your friend’s to this little gem.
I popped in recently with my friend Rosemary and had the best French toast that I have ever tasted. The menu makes you smile and half the fun is making your choice. Next time I pop in for breakfast I’ll be trying Eggossais ‘two poached eggs with black pudding on a muffin with hollandaise sauce.
The sandwich menu, which truly reflects the café’s Trans Europe approach is also for tempting.
You can even have your dinner!
If your luck is really in you’ll be served by the charming Damien Venditozzi.
Trans-Europe Café, 25 Parnie St, Glasgow G1 5RJ
0141 552 7999
Open 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
This section: Eating and drinking Glasgow West End, Pat's Home Page Blog
- Scottish Writers Creative Conversation Showcase
- Art in Nature: Make a Mandala
- Online Quiz Night with Duglus T Stewart
- Helen Rose Outdoors: Victoria Park August 2020
- Glasgow West End Restaurants – Eat Out to Help Out
- SEE YOU IN 10 YEARS WRITING COMPETITION for Teenagers
- Govan’s Glories: Central Govan Walk Ian R. Mitchell
- Mother India Cafe & Open for Bookings plus Takeaway and Uber Eats
- Payback Claire MacLeary
- Cottiers – Book a Table or order Delivery
- Starchild Sunflower Sanctuary – Autism
- Sound & Vision Drive-In Summer 2020
- Tchai Ovna House of Tea Takeaway
- Outdoor Activities Woodlands Community
- Helen Rose’s Outdoor Diary, Kelvingrove Park, Glasgow. July 2020
- Jasmine Boutique – Stay at Home Service
- Bob Law’s Blog: Lockdown – Nature in Glasgow
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020 – Jazz on a Summer’s Day review by Pat Byrne
- Blessed Assurance by Stewart Ennis
- John Byrne’s 80th Birthday Bash, Paisley Book Festival 2020 review by Pat Byrne