TransEurope Café Glasgow
Trans Europe Café, 25 Parnie Street, Trongate, Glasgow
Tony Sinclair’s Trans Europe Café is well worth a visit. Situated in Parnie Street, it fits very well in this intriguing, quirky area – just slightly off the beaten track on the edge of Glasgow’s Merchant City.
Whether you just fancy a cuppa and a scone or a delicious brunch, you will enjoy perusing their inventive menu and tasty gourmet dishes. They serve delightful Continental-style coffee and also on offer are beers and wines from various areas of Europe.
The atmosphere is relaxed and welcoming and whether a loyal local customer or a traveller to Glasgow, you will most definitely plan to return and introduce your friend’s to this little gem.
I popped in recently with my friend Rosemary and had the best French toast that I have ever tasted. The menu makes you smile and half the fun is making your choice. Next time I pop in for breakfast I’ll be trying Eggossais ‘two poached eggs with black pudding on a muffin with hollandaise sauce.
The sandwich menu, which truly reflects the café’s Trans Europe approach is also for tempting.
You can even have your dinner!
If your luck is really in you’ll be served by the charming Damien Venditozzi.
Trans-Europe Café, 25 Parnie St, Glasgow G1 5RJ
0141 552 7999
Open 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
This section: Eating and drinking Glasgow West End, Pat's Home Page Blog
- Celtic Connections: Field Music with Tenement and Temple, Kelvingrove Art Gallery
- The Lucky Sparrow Games Cafe Open Day
- Cottiers Burns Supper and Ceilidh
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Celtic Connections 2020 – Fionnuala Boyle
- Benny Lynch Heritage Trail, Calton Bar
- Val McDermid Crime Writer – Creative Conversations
- The Snow Queen Scottish Ballet
- The Pure Amazing Wiz of Oz review by Fionnuala Boyle
- Free Christmas Lunch The Space Glasgow
- Free Christmas Dinner, The Hug and Pint Glasgow
- The White Elephant Cafe Glasgow Christmas
- The Glasgow Guild – Christmas 2019
- Mother India A La Carte Christmas Menu 2019
- Mother India Christmas Lunch Set Menu 2019
- Hogmanay at Cottiers 2019
- Christmas Cracker at Royal Concert Hall 2019
- Celebrate Hogmanay at OranMor 2019
- A Lad in Maryhill, Pantomime, Maryhill 2019
- Art on the Exchange Glasgow