Thype Exhibition, On The Corner 10 – 25 October, 2015
THYPE is an interdisciplinary exhibition of artists and designers who explore letter forms through their work. The exhibition has been collaboratively curated by Recoat and GDFS.
Artists include ROID MSK, Greg LaMarche, FiST, Joshua Barr, Maya Wild, Elph, Pamela Tait, Kat Loudon, Alice Rooney and Ciaran Glöbel.
The show will feature a mix of collage, painting, drawing, print work and installations.
Venue- On The Corner, 3rd Floor, 253-259 London Road, Glasgow, G40 1PE.
Launch night- 7-10pm 9th Oct 2015
Runs- 12-6pm everyday from 10th to 25th Oct
This section: Art, Photography, Exhibitions what's on-glasgow
Filed under: Art, Photography, Exhibitions what's on-glasgow
- The Glasgow Guild Talks 2019
- Spanish Civil War Collections The Mitchell Library
- Sarah Kudirka Open Studio The Hidden Lane
- ‘Creatures as Natural Hunters’ Damian Henry Glasgow Print Studio
- Glasgow Museums – Great Big Heritage Bus Tour
- Spirit of Revolt, Show and Tell – Workers City, The Mitchell
- Glasgow Then and Now at The Mitchell Library
- Ilana Halperin: Minerals of New York, The Hunterian
- Linda McCartney Retrospective at Kelvingrove Art Gallery
- Glasgow School of Art Graduate Degree Show 2019
- Trees v Capitalism by Maggie Kelly at Woodland Community Workspace
- Govanhill: Portrait of a Community review Pat Byrne
- Young Talent, ProjectAbility
- Living in the Magic Garden, Cafe Gandolfi, Merchant City Glasgow
- Freed Spirit : The Paintings of Maria Spadoni (1928 – 2014) RGI
- Series of Creative Writing Masterclasses
- Mind and Draw Live Music and Poetry Art Sessions at WEvolution
- Have A Go – Calligraphy at The Mitchell Library
- Some things want to run V/DA | Sonic Séance: The Gathering CCA
- Anderson Gerard Exhibition at Offshore Cafe Glasgow