Three Bedroom Upper Conversion Flat For Sale, Glasgow West End
996 Great Western Road, Kelvinside, Glasgow, G12 0NS
Offers Over £255,000
Spacious 3-bedroom upper conversion flat within a substantial Detached Blonde Sandstone Villa. Located in a tree lined street just off Great Western Road, the building was designed by John Honeyman circa 1875 and further improved by William Leiper circa 1907. The flat boasts flexible accommodation while the building itself retains a wealth of traditional features. The accommodation is extremely generous and whilst a degree of internal modernisation would be of benefit, this property offers excellent value in the West End.
This rarely available property is ideally located for easy access to a wide range of local amenities in Byres Road and Great Western Road, including shopping, cinema, restaurants, bars and cafes and regular bus services to the City Centre. It is a short distance from Anniesland Train Station and is a twenty five minute drive to Glasgow Airport.
Security entry into communal entrance hallway with traditional interior panelling, decorative plaster ceiling and staircase leading to upper levels. Naturally bright and welcoming reception hall, spacious lounge with feature fireplace. Good sized dining kitchen with recess and Velux window. Three spacious double bedrooms and large bathroom. Additionally, there are 2 box rooms that provide useful storage space. One of the box rooms is currently used as a utility area while the other box room could be used as a home office/study.
Other features include gas central heating and communal garden grounds to the front. There is also off street parking.
This section: Accommodation, Pat's Home Page Blog
- Jasmine Boutique – Stay at Home Service
- Online Quiz Night with Duglus T Stewart
- Performance Cancelled by Pat Byrne
- Sounds in the Suburbs Refuweegee Fundraiser
- Ian R. Mitchell – Some Images From Glasgow’s Past
- Cake At Number 8: Cupcakes Against Covid
- Jamaica Kincaid: novelist and writer – Creative Conversations ZOOM EVENT
- Mother India Cafe – Takeaway and Uber Eats
- Helen Rose’s Outdoor Diary: Binghams Pond and Dawsholm Park
- Fiona Alderman: Stuck in Salignac and Just Waiting
- A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A DANCING ANIMAL poem by Brian Whittingham
- Bob Law’s Blog: Scotland – Walking and Photography Lunderston Bay To Kip Marina
- Teachers and Volunteers at Hyndland Secondary School Sewing Hospital Scrubs
- Beatson puts fun into fundraising – online quizz
- Helen Rose Outdoor Diary Renton to Balloch. April 2020
- Second charity helicopter air ambulance launched in Scotland
- Houlihan Pharmacy launches Automated Prescription Collection Service.
- The Glasgow Diet – Documentary on History of Food fundraiser
- Rivers Almond and Avon. March 2020
- David Craig, Scottish Writer – free book offer