Three Bedroom Upper Conversion Flat For Sale, Glasgow West End
996 Great Western Road, Kelvinside, Glasgow, G12 0NS
Offers Over £255,000
Spacious 3-bedroom upper conversion flat within a substantial Detached Blonde Sandstone Villa. Located in a tree lined street just off Great Western Road, the building was designed by John Honeyman circa 1875 and further improved by William Leiper circa 1907. The flat boasts flexible accommodation while the building itself retains a wealth of traditional features. The accommodation is extremely generous and whilst a degree of internal modernisation would be of benefit, this property offers excellent value in the West End.
This rarely available property is ideally located for easy access to a wide range of local amenities in Byres Road and Great Western Road, including shopping, cinema, restaurants, bars and cafes and regular bus services to the City Centre. It is a short distance from Anniesland Train Station and is a twenty five minute drive to Glasgow Airport.
Security entry into communal entrance hallway with traditional interior panelling, decorative plaster ceiling and staircase leading to upper levels. Naturally bright and welcoming reception hall, spacious lounge with feature fireplace. Good sized dining kitchen with recess and Velux window. Three spacious double bedrooms and large bathroom. Additionally, there are 2 box rooms that provide useful storage space. One of the box rooms is currently used as a utility area while the other box room could be used as a home office/study.
Other features include gas central heating and communal garden grounds to the front. There is also off street parking.
This section: Accommodation, Pat's Home Page Blog
- Maria Doyle Kennedy, Cottiers
- A Lad in Maryhill, Pantomime, Maryhill 2019
- Return to Tuscany 2019
- Pat Byrne’s blog: Last week was quite a week
- SAFR Takeover/The Primevals/The Reverse Cowgirls
- Mòd 2019: Gaelic Conversation Café Public CCA
- CINE[STHESIA]: Filmichean Gàidhlig/ Gaelic Films Ghlaschu Mod 2019
- PURGATORY Dante’s Divine Trilogy Part Two by Alasdair Gray
- Torchlight Parade St Andrew’s Day, WEF
- Kelvin Hall Building Tours
- Clydebuilt Festival 2019
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2019
- Bohemia Bespoke Vintage Wedding Fair
- A Trip to Largs and Millport
- Bowled Over, Partickhill Bowling and Community Club
- Pre-theatre and Lunch Menu at The Lansdowne
- Princess Mononoke at Studio Ghibli Season GFT
- Merchant City Festival 2019
- Antony and Cleopatra, Websters Theatre
- Edinburgh International Book Festival 2019