Three Bedroom Upper Conversion Flat For Sale, Glasgow West End
996 Great Western Road, Kelvinside, Glasgow, G12 0NS
Offers Over £255,000
Spacious 3-bedroom upper conversion flat within a substantial Detached Blonde Sandstone Villa. Located in a tree lined street just off Great Western Road, the building was designed by John Honeyman circa 1875 and further improved by William Leiper circa 1907. The flat boasts flexible accommodation while the building itself retains a wealth of traditional features. The accommodation is extremely generous and whilst a degree of internal modernisation would be of benefit, this property offers excellent value in the West End.
This rarely available property is ideally located for easy access to a wide range of local amenities in Byres Road and Great Western Road, including shopping, cinema, restaurants, bars and cafes and regular bus services to the City Centre. It is a short distance from Anniesland Train Station and is a twenty five minute drive to Glasgow Airport.
Security entry into communal entrance hallway with traditional interior panelling, decorative plaster ceiling and staircase leading to upper levels. Naturally bright and welcoming reception hall, spacious lounge with feature fireplace. Good sized dining kitchen with recess and Velux window. Three spacious double bedrooms and large bathroom. Additionally, there are 2 box rooms that provide useful storage space. One of the box rooms is currently used as a utility area while the other box room could be used as a home office/study.
Other features include gas central heating and communal garden grounds to the front. There is also off street parking.
This section: Accommodation, Pat's Home Page Blog
- The Burning Season GFF 2024
- Tickets on sale Glasgow Film Festival 2024
- Brothers Glasgow Film Festival 2024
- Love Lies Bleeding Opening Gala Glasgow Film Festival 2024
- Under One Roof – Taking Care of Your Tenement
- The Burning Season (2023) review Pat Byrne
- Govan Music Festival – Glasgow Barons
- Full Programme Announced for Glasgow Film Festival 2024
- Second Hand and Vintage Sale Britannia Panopticon
- Spring’s Around The Corner – time to check the balcony
- Stevenson Jewellers Glasgow West End
- The Nancy Smillie Shop – Glasgow West End
- The 39 Steps, Websters
- Glasgow Goes Green at Arc: Festival Event
- WestFest 2024 – Glasgow West End
- FrightFest at Glasgow Film Festival 2024
- Celtic Connections 2024: Transatlantic Sessions
- Valentine’s Day: Lovers Rock at GFT
- Lunar New Year Celebration at Woodlands Community
- The Old Oak Woodlands Community Anti Racist Film Club