The Common Weal Festival The Arches, Sun 6 Jul 2014
A Festival of The Common Weal
The Common Weal Festival
The Arches, Argyle Street, Glasgow
Sun 6 Jul 2014 | 12pm – 6pm | Advised donation min. £10 per ticket
Common Weal are bringing together a diversity of organisations and ideas for a day-long celebration in The Arches.
The aim? To unite the energy of those who demand a progressive future for Scotland, where all of us come first.
Across Scotland, people are waking up and realising we can change. Join Common Weal in July to clelebrate the movement for a progressive Scotland.
Featuring multiple rooms of music, politics, comedy, discussion, children’s activities, poetry and art, a variety of organisations are combining to take over the Arches space for a day-long festival.
253 Argyle Street, G2 8DL
This section: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
Filed under: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
- Sonica Festival 2022
- Unchained Comedy Club at McChuills
- Refugee Week Conference 2022
- Second International Alasdair Gray Conference
- People’s Palace 124th Birthday Celebration
- Glasgow National Park City AGM
- Glasgow Film Festival 2022 – More Events Announced
- No Radio Silence – launch of film by Unity Sisters
- Roma Night at The Rum Shack
- Hugh Reed and the Velvet Underpants, Carlton Studios
- Carols in the Cloisters, University of Glasgow
- Kittlin at Paisley Abbey
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Glasgow Film Festival 2022 – First Screenings Announced
- C7 Christmas Spectacular: A Jangle Journey
- Art for Africa in Memory of Rony Bridges
- Poetry and the Climate Crisis: Scotland and India
- French Film Festival UK 2021
- Havana Glasgow film Festival: El Techno – The Roof
- Havana Glasgow Film Festival 2021