The Angel and The Manse, A Play, A Pie and A Pint, OranMor, 22–27 February, 2016
THE ANGEL AND THE MANSE
Mon, 22 February, 2016 — Sat, 27 February, 2016
Glasgow Lunchtime Theatre, OranMor, Top of Byres Road, G12
By George Docherty | Directed By Liz Carruthers
Featuring Helen Logan, Ewan Petrie and Alan Steele
Produced in Association with Aberdeen Performing Arts
A stormy night in a manse on the outskirts of a remote highlands village. The evening meal lacks salt and its not the only thing that does. Sarah and Martin have been married…a long time. Since before he was “ The Minister” and she was “ The Ministers wife”. Tonight was just another night…just another meal…just another bottle of wine until a stranger came out of the storm.
What does he bring to the table? What does he want? What does Sarah want?
What does anyone want?
George Docherty was born and lives in Glasgow and has worked as an actor for over twenty years. Most recently, here at play pie and a pint as Jim in “After the cuts” by Gary McNair. This is his first play to be produced.
08444 771 0000
- Sonica Festival 2022
- Trans – I Got Life at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Cicada, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Temple Grandin plus Recorded Q & A, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Mass, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Nightmare Alley, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Memory Box, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Belfast, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Unchained Comedy Club at McChuills
- Compass Gallery: Gary Anderson RSW : Thoughts and Contemplations
- Scottish Opera Breath Cycle Programme for Long Covid Patients
- Refugee Week Conference 2022
- Kavya Prize – New Writers Prize To Celebrate Scotland’s Ethnically Diverse Communities
- Second International Alasdair Gray Conference
- People’s Palace 124th Birthday Celebration
- Glasgow National Park City AGM
- Spotlight on Stress- free online masterclass
- Balloch Open Mic Blog: A New Kid On The Block
- Beyond Form Creative Writing Courses
- Glasgow Film Festival 2022 – More Events Announced