The Angel and The Manse, A Play, A Pie and A Pint, OranMor, 22–27 February, 2016
THE ANGEL AND THE MANSE
Mon, 22 February, 2016 — Sat, 27 February, 2016
Glasgow Lunchtime Theatre, OranMor, Top of Byres Road, G12
By George Docherty | Directed By Liz Carruthers
Featuring Helen Logan, Ewan Petrie and Alan Steele
Produced in Association with Aberdeen Performing Arts
A stormy night in a manse on the outskirts of a remote highlands village. The evening meal lacks salt and its not the only thing that does. Sarah and Martin have been married…a long time. Since before he was “ The Minister” and she was “ The Ministers wife”. Tonight was just another night…just another meal…just another bottle of wine until a stranger came out of the storm.
What does he bring to the table? What does he want? What does Sarah want?
What does anyone want?
George Docherty was born and lives in Glasgow and has worked as an actor for over twenty years. Most recently, here at play pie and a pint as Jim in “After the cuts” by Gary McNair. This is his first play to be produced.
08444 771 0000
- Sound & Vision Drive-In Summer 2020
- Online Quiz Night with Duglus T Stewart
- Scenes for Survival Courier Culture
- G20 Festival Safe Play for Children Under 11
- Murder at the Mela by Leela Soma
- Bloody Scotland 2020 – Debut Shortlist and McIlvanney Prize Longlist
- Summer Art Sessions Woodlands Community
- Outdoor Activities Woodlands Community
- Sonnet Youth Social Club
- Climate Change The Facts David Attenborough Savvy Film
- Food Truck and Craft Beer Festival Rouken Glen
- Drive In Movies Paisley
- Anna (Young Adults Book) by Laura Guthrie
- Edinburgh Film Festival At Home
- A Northern Extravaganza with Shetlandic Poets Christie Williamson and Roseann Watt
- Jasmine Boutique – Stay at Home Service
- World Refugee Day Saturday 20 June, 2020
- Sunset Sessions with Alan Frew
- Joan of Arc Glasgow Film Theatre – Virtual Cinema
- French Film Festival UK November – December 2020