Sweat It Festival
19 May, 2019 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
The giants of Glasgow’s Health & Fitness sector will come together on Sunday 19th May for a jam-packed day full of unmissable exercise classes, an abundance of nutritious food and drink offerings and some of the best wellbeing products Glasgow has to offer.
Taking place at Argyle Street Arches, this one-day event will support a host of Glasgow businesses as it builds a community of fitness enthusiasts and connects them with all that the city has to offer in the health & fitness industry.
Running between 10am – 4pm on Sunday 19th May, fitness enthusiasts can access unlimited classes, expand their knowledge of topics like nutrition and sports physiology and meet like-minded individuals in a fun, feel-good environment. Those who are returning to fitness or looking to improve their lifestyle can test out fitness techniques, be inspired by their peers and access a friendly, no pressure route into a healthier, fitter lifestyle.
Fitness fans and converts will come together to sample a selection of exercise activities and come & try sessions with master trainers, including Cyclebox, 9Rounds, Activ Scotland, plus many more. There will be yoga dens, blast sessions, a Refuel and Chatter zone, Aloe Vera Shot Bar, a Sweaty Betty Pop-up shop and live cooking demos.
Emma Lynch, Festival Director and Creator, said: “We started Sweat It Festival in 2018, with the aim to bring the existing health and fitness communities in Glasgow together under one roof. Our debut event was a huge success and we’re so excited to bring it back in 2019.
Also PLEASED to announce we are partnering with Trees for Life and for every ticket purchased we will donate £1!
The Arches, 253 Argyle Street, Glasgow G2 8DL
- Scenes for Survival Courier Culture
- G20 Festival Safe Play for Children Under 11
- Murder at the Mela by Leela Soma
- Bloody Scotland 2020 – Debut Shortlist and McIlvanney Prize Longlist
- Summer Art Sessions Woodlands Community
- Outdoor Activities Woodlands Community
- Sonnet Youth Social Club
- Climate Change The Facts David Attenborough Savvy Film
- Online Quiz Night with Duglus T Stewart
- Food Truck and Craft Beer Festival Rouken Glen
- Drive In Movies Paisley
- Anna (Young Adults Book) by Laura Guthrie
- Edinburgh Film Festival At Home
- A Northern Extravaganza with Shetlandic Poets Christie Williamson and Roseann Watt
- Jasmine Boutique – Stay at Home Service
- World Refugee Day Saturday 20 June, 2020
- Sunset Sessions with Alan Frew
- Joan of Arc Glasgow Film Theatre – Virtual Cinema
- French Film Festival UK November – December 2020
- Nurture through Nature – one to one support Woodlands Community