Surf and Turf, New Exhibition at Thistle Gallery, 29 April until 18 June, 2017
Surf and Turf Show featuring Land, Sea, Flora and Fauna
The Thistle Gallery’s much anticipated Surf and Turf Exhibition includes an exceptional array of over 90 exhibits created by 40 of Scotland’s most popular contemporary artists. This exciting new rotational show runs for seven weeks so do visit the Gallery which is always approachable but never predictable!
Among the featured artists are Linda Park, Ian Rawnsley, Yvonne Healy, Iain Gordon, Hanna Kaciniel, Ian Elliot, Gail Stirling Robertson, Stan Milne, Karen Rae and Samantha McCubbin……to name but a few.
In addition to paintings in a variety of mediums there will also be a superb range of exquisite and eclectic jewellery from Alexa Hope, Amanda Johnson, Carol Docherty, Eileen McAllister, David Murray, Helen Swan and Clare Spencer, textiles from Iona Crawford, Susan Mylne, and Olive Pearson. You will find artisan glassware by Dorte Pape and Elin Isaksson plus ceramics from Angela Pointon and Alex Johannsen.
- Glasgow Doors Open Day 2021 – Arlington Baths Club
- Lizzie Reid at King Tut’s Wah Wah Hut
- Big Tunes at the Bandstand – Kelvingrove, Glasgow
- Poetry Launch Party – Jim Ferguson and Kirsty Taylor
- Do The Right Thing, Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Our Ladies, GFT
- Annette, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Wildfire plus Q & A at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Sweetheart, Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2021
- Glasgow Fancy Women Bike Ride
- Siobhan Miller at Websters Theatre
- Bill W and Dr Bob, Websters Theatre
- Lin Anderson on Bloody Scotland 2021
- A Christmas Carol- A Hauntingly Hilarious Family Panto!
- Bernard Maclaverty Creative Conversations
- Creative Conversations, University of Glasgow
- Networking Climate Cafe – SCCAN
- Riverside Festival x Turn The Tables
- West End Festival 2021
- Govan Stones Music Festival