Suited and Booted: On the Corner Fundraiser Dinner Partay! Tuesday October 6, 2015
Suited and Booted: On the Corner Fundraiser Dinner Partay!
Tuesday October 6 at 7:00pm – 12:00am
253 – 257 London Road, Glasgow
On the Corner, are putting together a fancy shmancy style dinner for all of their nearest and dearest – bringing you a selection of fine dining, ambient sensory spaces and live entertainment. All for an amazing cause!
Seeing as their project is one of the biggest recycle/upcycle projects in Glasgow city, it would only be fitting to design the nights dress code in accordance to with their favourite pastime…
‘We want to see you in your best charity/vintage shop winners, 3rd gen hand me downs, brown corduroy suits and hawain blouses – that one thing thats been sitting in your wardrobe, crying for attention – now is the time to shine!’
So get your best glad rags on and join the On the Corner team in our suited and booted fiasco – Matt Lygate in a suit, who’d a thought?!
*Tuesday 6th October: 7.00pm
*£10 entry fee: Price includes 3 course meal, soft drinks and entertainment.
*Menu: TBC. Vegan & Vegetarian
*Live music, poetry, talks & open mic
*Alcohol free space – please respect our ethos and leave your bevvy at home.
*Feel free to bring instruments/performance pieces for our open jam at the end of the evening.
‘On The Corner is a collaborative community venture who are building our new home here in the Barras. Our project seeks to inspire and enrich the lives of the Glasgow people, through multiple mediums, accessible by anyone and everyone in our community. All money raised goes directly into the renovation of our building – helping to open our doors faster and provide these much needed services. During our events we will have talks from the representatives in our building who can explain in further details what our project is, and what it means for Glasgow.’
Hope to see you there 🙂
This section: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
Filed under: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
- Live from a Tenement – Chiara Berardelli
- Nice n Sleazy Big Weekend of Streaming Live
- The Specialized Big Isofest
- Beatson puts fun into fundraising – online quizz
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- The Glasgow Diet – Documentary on History of Food fundraiser
- Glasgow Short Film Festival 2020: My First Film
- Glasgow Window Art Festival – High Street and Saltmarket
- Books at the Botanics
- Govanhill International Women’s Day 2020
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020 Our Ladies
- Glasgow Film Festival: Romantic Comedy + Live Score by Summer Camp
- Befriending Food Experience, Games and Grub
- Stars for Starchild – In Memory of Rony Bridges
- Days of the Bagnold Summer Glasgow Film Festival
- Bacurau, Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020: Parasite (black and white version announced)
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020: Rocks
- Looking at Mackintosh’s Masterpiece
- Country Strand at Glasgow Fllm Festival 2020 – Iceland Northern Shining Lights