Still Moving: Films and Photographs of Ulrike Ottinger, The Hunterian
20 April – 29 July 2018
Hunterian Art Gallery
This solo exhibition profiles the influential filmmaker and artist Ulrike Ottinger, whose work has rarely been exhibited in the UK.
Still Moving features a range of Ottinger’s photographic prints and some short film works.
This is the first solo exhibition of Ulrike Ottinger’s films and photographs to take place in a UK art gallery and is part of Glasgow International Festival of Visual Art 2018. A special programme of screenings of her feature-length work accompanies the exhibition during the Festival (20 April – 8 May).
Image: Ulrike Ottinger, Begegnung im Grasland, 1988. Colour photograph. Context: Johanna d’Arc of Mongolia, Altan Gol, Mongolia. Courtesy of the artist.
The Hunterian University of Glasgow, University Avenue, Glasgow G12 8QQ
Filed under: Art & artists Glasgow West End, Art, Photography, Exhibitions what's on-glasgow, Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, Galleries, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more
- Glasgow Open House Arts Festival 2021
- Volunteer Led Bike Ride
- St Andrew’s Day– Torchlight Parade
- Ghost Signs Glasgow Exhibition Tour
- West End Festival 2021
- Family Weekender at Websters
- Screening: It’s Not All Rock and Roll
- Glasgow’s Golden Generation – October Bunjee Jump
- The Sorries at Cottiers
- Unchained Comedy Club at McChuills
- Gathering the Seeds, Woodlands Community
- Anna H. Geerdes – Borderline Exhibition
- Glasgow Doors Open Day 2021 – Arlington Baths Club
- Lizzie Reid at King Tut’s Wah Wah Hut
- Big Tunes at the Bandstand – Kelvingrove, Glasgow
- Poetry Launch Party – Jim Ferguson and Kirsty Taylor
- Do The Right Thing, Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Our Ladies, GFT
- Annette, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Wildfire plus Q & A at Glasgow Film Theatre