Still Moving: Films and Photographs of Ulrike Ottinger, The Hunterian
20 April – 29 July 2018
Hunterian Art Gallery
This solo exhibition profiles the influential filmmaker and artist Ulrike Ottinger, whose work has rarely been exhibited in the UK.
Still Moving features a range of Ottinger’s photographic prints and some short film works.
This is the first solo exhibition of Ulrike Ottinger’s films and photographs to take place in a UK art gallery and is part of Glasgow International Festival of Visual Art 2018. A special programme of screenings of her feature-length work accompanies the exhibition during the Festival (20 April – 8 May).
Image: Ulrike Ottinger, Begegnung im Grasland, 1988. Colour photograph. Context: Johanna d’Arc of Mongolia, Altan Gol, Mongolia. Courtesy of the artist.
The Hunterian University of Glasgow, University Avenue, Glasgow G12 8QQ
Filed under: Art & artists Glasgow West End, Art, Photography, Exhibitions what's on-glasgow, Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, Galleries, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more
- The Siren Awakes by Linda Jackson, West End Launch
- Celtic Connections 2020 Hannah Read and Andy Monaghan review by Fionnuala Boyle
- Opening and Closing Galas announced for Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Celine and Julie Go Boating, GFT
- First events announced for Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Different from Others with Illustrated Talk, GFT
- Finish Exposure Films from the Arctic
- Waves GFT
- Bombshell GFT
- Chinese Visual Festival 2020
- Coastal Connections Festival 2020 review and photography by Pauline Keightley
- Preview: Parasite + Satellite Q&A with Bong Joon-ho-GFT
- Bohemia Bespoke Vintage Wedding Fair
- Cottiers Burns Supper and Ceilidh
- Burns Night (excellent)
- Burns Night Ceilidh, Stereo
- This is not a Burns Night – Dance of the Underclass
- Burns Baby Burns Dance of the Underclass Aftershow Party
- Cine(thesia) Coming Out, Kelvin Hall
- No Fathers in Kashmir, GFT