Still Alice, GFT Friday 6–Thursday 19 March, 2015
Julianne Moore stars as Alice Howland, a renowned linguistics professor diagnosed with early-onset Alzheimer’s. She delivers a powerful performance as a woman in retreat from the world as all the memories and feelings that made her unique become lost to her. Husband Alec Baldwin and daughters Kristen Stewart and Kate Bosworth provide strong support in a poignant adaptation of the Lisa Genova novel.
The screening on Monday 16 March (18.15) will be introduced by Dr Nessa Johnston as part of our Contemporary Cinema Course.
Specially commissioned programme notes will be available in the cinema and online.
Buy tickets online
GFT, 12 Rose Street, Glasgow, G3 6RB.
This section: Cinema
Filed under: Cinema
- Minari at GFF21 – review by Pat Byrne
- More premieres and guests announced for Glasgow Film Festival 2021
- Glasgow Film Festival 2021 Truman and Tennessee
- GFT – Away
- Baby Done, GFT at Home
- Spring Blossom, Glasgow Film Festival 2021 Online
- Sweetheart, Glasgow Film Festival 2021 Online
- Jumbo, Glasgow Film Festival Online 2021
- Preparations To Be Together, Glasgow Film Festival Online
- Rosa’s Wedding, Glasgow Film Festival 2021 Online
- Glasgow Film Festival 2021 Industry Focus Progamme
- GFT – Film resources for primary school children at home
- Film Festival Institut Francais
- Fright Fest Glasgow Film Festival Online 2021
- Glasgow Film Festival 2021 – Programme Announced
- Opening Film and Closing Gala Glasgow Film Festival 2021
- Echo GFT At Home
- David Attenborough ‘A Life On Our Planet’ film screening
- Arracht – Glasgow Film Theatre at Home
- The Long Walk – GFT A Home