St Andrew’s Torchlight Parade Glasgow West End
Friday 30 November, 2018, 6 p.m.
Hosted by West End Festival
Help Scotland celebrate St Andrew’s Day and participate in the Torchlight Parade. Families, groups and children all welcome!
Sorry, no dogs due to naked flames.
Tickets start from £3.
Why not get a group together, take part, then head for a nice warming dinner in the west end?
Check for starting point: www.torchlightparade.co.uk
This section: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
Filed under: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
- St Andrew’s Day– Torchlight Parade
- Family Weekender at Websters
- Screening: It’s Not All Rock and Roll
- Glasgow’s Golden Generation – October Bunjee Jump
- The Sorries at Cottiers
- Unchained Comedy Club at McChuills
- Gathering the Seeds, Woodlands Community
- West End Festival 2021
- Anna H. Geerdes – Borderline Exhibition
- Glasgow Doors Open Day 2021 – Arlington Baths Club
- Big Tunes at the Bandstand – Kelvingrove, Glasgow
- Do The Right Thing, Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Our Ladies, GFT
- Annette, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Wildfire plus Q & A at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Sweetheart, Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2021
- Glasgow Fancy Women Bike Ride
- Lin Anderson on Bloody Scotland 2021
- Networking Climate Cafe – SCCAN
- Riverside Festival x Turn The Tables