Spotlight on Stress- free online masterclass
Class by Jot Prem Yoga and Therapy
Wednesday 29 December, 2021 at 8 p.m.
What causes stress?
Chronic stress is depleting us in every way.
It feels like a constant perceived danger and our body’s, minds and Souls are tired out.
How does it affect you?
Does it make you angry, sad, depressed?
Have you lost the sense of you you are?
Then lets reconnect.
Join the online masterclass to work through some simple techniques to help you destress.
The mission is to support people using ancient techniques and practices to build balance, inner strength and to reconnect them to their authentic self.
The belief is, these practices work at a deeper level to support you physically, emotionally and spiritually to transform your life.
We hold such potential in our own body’s we just need the right tools to support us.
What to expect:
This section: Classes and Workshops, Zoom and online events
- Refugee Week Conference 2022
- Glasgow National Park City AGM
- Spotlight on Stress- free online masterclass
- Beyond Form Creative Writing Courses
- Report Launch – Tackling Food Poverty
- Sense Scotland Christmas Concert Online
- Smokehead Sessions Festive Concert Livestream with Dave Arcari
- Interfaith Food Justice: Winter Networking Event
- Scottish Writers Christmas Speakeasy 2021
- Book launch: Like A Tree Walking by Vahni Capildeo
- French Film Festival UK 2021
- COP26: Eco Echoes, Tinderbox Collective: Write Songs and Make Games
- Artivismo Pintando Murales Derribamos Muros – Digital Exhibition Launch
- Lego Build The Change – University of Strathclyde
- Addressing Sustainable Goals in the Fashion Industry
- Creative Conversations: Frances Poet
- Scottish Poetry Library: Launch Poetry London 100th edition
- Listening Party Launch – Jim Byrne’s E.P. ‘4 Country & Folk Songs’
- Atlantic Slavery Glasgow ‘Hidden in Plain Sight’
- Creative Conversations, University of Glasgow