Southside Film Festival, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, 21 May, 2016
Southside Film Festival, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Autism Friendly Screening with Chocolate Workshop
Chocolate! Roald Dahl!
May 21st, 2016 at 12.30 p.m. – 5 p.m.
Loks Bar, 16 Newlandsfield Road, G43 2 XU
Join Southside Film for an autism friendly screening of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (2005) with a spectacular chocolate making workshop before the show for all to enjoy.
Charlie & The Chocolate Factory (118 mins, 2005, PG):
A young boy wins a tour through the most magnificent chocolate factory in the world, led by the world’s most unusual candy maker. With Johnny Depp as Willy Wonka and Freddie Highmore as Charlie Bucket. Watch the trailer here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFVGCUIXJls
Tickets: £5/ £4 concession for both film and workshop- available in advance from www.wegottickets.com/southsidefilm or on the door on the day.
This screening has been programmed by the young people of the Superkids charity and funded by Cinema For All.
- How to Manage Hip and Knee Pain
- Truck Art at The Mela
- In Focus: 16 Years: Gigs in Scotland 1974 – 1990 Online Book Launch
- Tony Singh: Glasgow Mela Food Cooking Demo
- Creative Conversations: Homi K Bhabha
- World of International Film Festival 2020
- Creative Thursdays – Jewish Textile Art
- Project-Ability, Virtual Exhibition
- Rocks at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Havana Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Virtual Glasgow Mela 2020
- GYFF Miss Junetenth GFT
- GYFF: Back to the Future
- Nocturnal GFT
- Sounds in the Suburbs 5th Refuweegee Fundraiser
- Glasgow Museum’s Resource Centre: Glasgow’ Smallest Doors
- Raman Mondair – Choreographies of Dance
- Freddy Anderson – collected poems and prose book release
- The Glasgow Diet – Discussion Event
- Tidelines Book Festival 2020