Southside Film Festival, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, 21 May, 2016
Southside Film Festival, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Autism Friendly Screening with Chocolate Workshop
Chocolate! Roald Dahl!
May 21st, 2016 at 12.30 p.m. – 5 p.m.
Loks Bar, 16 Newlandsfield Road, G43 2 XU
Join Southside Film for an autism friendly screening of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (2005) with a spectacular chocolate making workshop before the show for all to enjoy.
Charlie & The Chocolate Factory (118 mins, 2005, PG):
A young boy wins a tour through the most magnificent chocolate factory in the world, led by the world’s most unusual candy maker. With Johnny Depp as Willy Wonka and Freddie Highmore as Charlie Bucket. Watch the trailer here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFVGCUIXJls
Tickets: £5/ £4 concession for both film and workshop- available in advance from www.wegottickets.com/southsidefilm or on the door on the day.
This screening has been programmed by the young people of the Superkids charity and funded by Cinema For All.
- Unchained Comedy Club at McChuills
- Volunteer Led Bike Ride
- St Andrew’s Day– Torchlight Parade
- Ghost Signs Glasgow Exhibition Tour
- West End Festival 2021
- Family Weekender at Websters
- Screening: It’s Not All Rock and Roll
- Glasgow’s Golden Generation – October Bunjee Jump
- The Sorries at Cottiers
- Gathering the Seeds, Woodlands Community
- Anna H. Geerdes – Borderline Exhibition
- Glasgow Doors Open Day 2021 – Arlington Baths Club
- Lizzie Reid at King Tut’s Wah Wah Hut
- Big Tunes at the Bandstand – Kelvingrove, Glasgow
- Poetry Launch Party – Jim Ferguson and Kirsty Taylor
- Do The Right Thing, Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Our Ladies, GFT
- Annette, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Wildfire plus Q & A at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Sweetheart, Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2021