Sound & Vision Drive-In at Riverside Museum
Glasgow Film Festival and Electric Frog Announce Music and Movie Drive-In
Two of Glasgow’s best loved festivals are joining forces to create a special movie and music drive-in taking place in July. Sound & Vision Drive-In is a unique collaboration between Scotland’s creative electronic music and film festivals: Glasgow Film Festival (GFF) and Electric Frog.
Due to take place at the Riverside Museum, the drive-in will host a series of events which will include iconic music movies, lesser-known GFF gems, live performances, DJ performances and also one or two classics from Glasgow Film Theatre, the home of Glasgow Film Festival.
On-site food will be provided courtesy of the multi award-winning Big Feed.
This event will be carried out in accordance with the government guidelines regarding distancing and safety.
Information on dates, film titles and how to buy tickets will be added to this page as soon as available.
Allison Gardner, Glasgow Film CEO and Co-Director of Glasgow Film Festival, said:
“We know lots of people have been missing watching films on the big screen while Glasgow Film Theatre, like all cinemas across the country, has remained closed during the health emergency.
“We are working hard to be ready to welcome everyone back when the restrictions are lifted and, meantime, this special collaboration between our brilliant film festival, GFF, and Electric Frog will give film-fans a taste of the movie magic they have been missing.
“Details of the film selection for Sound & Vision Drive-In will be released soon and will cover a variety of genres; like Glasgow Film Festival’s programme, there will be something for everyone.”
Riverside Museum, 100 Pointhouse Rd, Govan, Glasgow G3 8RS
This section: Cinema, Coronavirus, Pat's Home Page Blog
- Summer Art Sessions Woodlands Community
- Outdoor Activities Woodlands Community
- Sonnet Youth Social Club
- Climate Change The Facts David Attenborough Savvy Film
- Helen Rose’s Outdoor Diary, Kelvingrove Park, Glasgow. July 2020
- Online Quiz Night with Duglus T Stewart
- Cottiers At Home – Beer Garden Takeaway Extended Menu, Bottle Shop, Beer Garden Reopening
- Drive In Movies Paisley
- Great Styles from Around the Globe at Jasmine Boutique – Gallery
- Edinburgh Film Festival At Home
- A Northern Extravaganza with Shetlandic Poets Christie Williamson and Roseann Watt
- Jasmine Boutique – Stay at Home Service
- Sunset Sessions with Alan Frew
- Joan of Arc Glasgow Film Theatre – Virtual Cinema
- French Film Festival UK November – December 2020
- Nurture through Nature – one to one support Woodlands Community
- ‘Here Comes The Moon’ – live stream single launch Starry Skies
- Bob Law’s Blog: Lockdown – Nature in Glasgow
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020 – Jazz on a Summer’s Day review by Pat Byrne
- Blessed Assurance by Stewart Ennis