Tchai Ovna House of Tea Takeaway
1 til 5 PM on the Otago Lane 42, G12 8PB, West End.
Tchai Ovna will be serving you some delicious milky, sweet and spicy Yogi Chai, iced teas and takeaway vegan Indian food – it goes perfectly well with walks in Kelvingrove Park.
One takeaway cup of hot or iced Yogi chai £3,-, two cups £5,-. AND an option of taking loose Yogi chai bags to brew at home – £9,80 for 100g, £5,40 for 50g. 🕉️
Traditional cow’s milk chai OR plant based version made with creamy oat milk.
Also serving a selection of home-made iced teas! £3 for a single takeaway cup and £5 for two.
FOOD to go!
£5 for a portion of delicious Chipotle Chili with pitta bread! Optional lime pickle on the side!
TchaiOvna can bag up any tea or tea-ware you wish to buy – you can check out the selection on their website
Card payments only.
Takeaway cups are completely compostable. @vegware
To make sure that people keep 2 meters distance, you will be served next to the Tchai-Ovna’s main entrance, without people coming into the tea shop. TchaiOvna aims to ensure that customers and staff are safe during these times.
This section: Cafes and Bistros, Coronavirus, Eating and drinking Glasgow West End, Takeaway
- Mother India Cafe & Open for Takeaway and Uber Eats
- Three Course February Menu – Eusebi
- This is not the time to be the bad Angel by Jim Byrne
- Jasmine Boutique – Stay at Home Service
- Mother India Festive Season Takeaway Menus
- GFT – Coronavirus – Cinema to close temporarily from 2 November
- Being Together: Book Free Outdoor Space – Woodlands Community Garden
- World Food Day 2020 – Propogate Scotland
- Cottiers – Book a Table
- Virtual Glasgow Mela 2020
- Scottish Opera – Pop Up Opera
- Digital Doors Open Day Glasgow 2020
- Creative Conversations: Nicholson Baker
- Creative Conversations: Andrew O’Hagan
- Bloody Scotland 2020 – Online
- Edinburgh Book Festival James Tait Black Prizes
- Govanhill International Festival 2020
- Take One Action 2020
- Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum Reopens
- Looking After Mental Wellbeing