Tchai Ovna House of Tea Takeaway
1 til 5 PM on the Otago Lane 42, G12 8PB, West End.
Tchai Ovna will be serving you some delicious milky, sweet and spicy Yogi Chai, iced teas and takeaway vegan Indian food – it goes perfectly well with walks in Kelvingrove Park.
One takeaway cup of hot or iced Yogi chai £3,-, two cups £5,-. AND an option of taking loose Yogi chai bags to brew at home – £9,80 for 100g, £5,40 for 50g. 🕉️
Traditional cow’s milk chai OR plant based version made with creamy oat milk.
Also serving a selection of home-made iced teas! £3 for a single takeaway cup and £5 for two.
FOOD to go!
£5 for a portion of delicious Chipotle Chili with pitta bread! Optional lime pickle on the side!
TchaiOvna can bag up any tea or tea-ware you wish to buy – you can check out the selection on their website
Card payments only.
Takeaway cups are completely compostable. @vegware
To make sure that people keep 2 meters distance, you will be served next to the Tchai-Ovna’s main entrance, without people coming into the tea shop. TchaiOvna aims to ensure that customers and staff are safe during these times.
This section: Cafes and Bistros, Coronavirus, Eating and drinking Glasgow West End, Takeaway
- Scottish Writers Creative Conversation Showcase
- Online Quiz Night with Duglus T Stewart
- Blues ‘n’ Twos with Dave Arcari
- Glasgow West End Restaurants – Eat Out to Help Out
- Book Launch: New Shoots Old Roots (2)
- Glasgow Walk: Maryhill, The Venice of the North by Ian R. Mitchell
- Mary Irvine: What Did You Do In Lockdown 2020?
- “Monsters, Process and Mayhem” T.L. Huchu in conversation with Chikodili Emelumadu
- Dumbarton to Balloch along the River Leven
- Alice – Watch Online GFT
- The Traitor Glasgow Film Theatre Online
- Govan’s Glories: Central Govan Walk Ian R. Mitchell
- Mother India Cafe & Open for Bookings plus Takeaway and Uber Eats
- Sounds in the Suburbs – Refuweegee Show
- Cottiers – Book a Table or order Delivery
- Sound & Vision Drive-In Summer 2020
- Tchai Ovna House of Tea Takeaway
- Summer Art Sessions Woodlands Community
- Outdoor Activities Woodlands Community
- Sonnet Youth Social Club