Show With String Section, Saint Luke’s, 6 May, 2016
Come to the Fabulon
A New International
With a special invitation eight piece string section.
Special Guests: The Glasgow School of Art Choir
6 May, 2016 at St Luke’s – 8 p.m.
‘We’ve wanted to do this for as long as I can remember: a show with a lovely, big sweeping string section. Ho, ho! So here we go.’
Ladies and Gentlemen, on Friday 6th May we will be proud to present to you a full band performance of songs from “Come to the Fabulon”, a sneaky peek or two at never-before-seen songs from the next album and maybe even one or two rare and exotic cover versions, all played with a special invitational select string section assembled by the formidable Mr Pete Harvey, featuring guest musicians from Glasgow, Edinburgh, Perth and The People’s Republic of Yorkshire.
We are very excited to announce that the special guests for the show are even more special than we could have hoped for. Sharing the stage with us shall be The Glasgow School of Art Choir.
Roll up folks and come to the Fabulon, for one night only, featuring a cast of thousands, in glorious technicolour with sweeping strings and a heavenly choir in a never to be repeated double bill of musical thrills, all for £8 (cheap!)
Tell your friends.
(Photography by Martin Gray)
- Online Quiz Night with Duglus T Stewart
- Scenes for Survival Courier Culture
- G20 Festival Safe Play for Children Under 11
- Murder at the Mela by Leela Soma
- Bloody Scotland 2020 – Debut Shortlist and McIlvanney Prize Longlist
- Summer Art Sessions Woodlands Community
- Outdoor Activities Woodlands Community
- Sonnet Youth Social Club
- Climate Change The Facts David Attenborough Savvy Film
- Food Truck and Craft Beer Festival Rouken Glen
- Drive In Movies Paisley
- Anna (Young Adults Book) by Laura Guthrie
- Edinburgh Film Festival At Home
- A Northern Extravaganza with Shetlandic Poets Christie Williamson and Roseann Watt
- Jasmine Boutique – Stay at Home Service
- World Refugee Day Saturday 20 June, 2020
- Sunset Sessions with Alan Frew
- Joan of Arc Glasgow Film Theatre – Virtual Cinema
- French Film Festival UK November – December 2020
- Nurture through Nature – one to one support Woodlands Community