Show With String Section, Saint Luke’s, 6 May, 2016
Come to the Fabulon
A New International
With a special invitation eight piece string section.
Special Guests: The Glasgow School of Art Choir
6 May, 2016 at St Luke’s – 8 p.m.
‘We’ve wanted to do this for as long as I can remember: a show with a lovely, big sweeping string section. Ho, ho! So here we go.’
Ladies and Gentlemen, on Friday 6th May we will be proud to present to you a full band performance of songs from “Come to the Fabulon”, a sneaky peek or two at never-before-seen songs from the next album and maybe even one or two rare and exotic cover versions, all played with a special invitational select string section assembled by the formidable Mr Pete Harvey, featuring guest musicians from Glasgow, Edinburgh, Perth and The People’s Republic of Yorkshire.
We are very excited to announce that the special guests for the show are even more special than we could have hoped for. Sharing the stage with us shall be The Glasgow School of Art Choir.
Roll up folks and come to the Fabulon, for one night only, featuring a cast of thousands, in glorious technicolour with sweeping strings and a heavenly choir in a never to be repeated double bill of musical thrills, all for £8 (cheap!)
Tell your friends.
(Photography by Martin Gray)
- The Pure Amazing Wiz of Oz Panto at Websters 2019
- Have Yourself a Literary Solstice, Poetry is the Way to Peace
- Cinderella, Theatre School of Scotland
- Sounds in the Suburbs presents Leventime: A Celebration of Jackie Leven
- Carols in the Garden, Wilton Street, Glasgow West End
- Paisley Book Festival 2020
- Switch Off – Centre for Confidence and Wellbeing
- Take 2: Miniscule Adventure GFT
- The Great Hack Screening and Discussion CCA
- Knives Out GFT
- The Biggest Little Farm GFT
- The Forgotten Screening and Q & A
- In Diamond Square GFT
- Shooting the Mafia, GFT
- Moving Image Makers Collective On The Move CCA
- First events announced for Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Pity Party Film Club Urgh! A Music War CCA
- Sunshine on Leith GFT
- CinemaAttic – Catalan Film Festival CCA
- The Two Popes GFT