Scottish Screenwriters – Monthly Meetings CCA
Monthly meeting, workshops, table readings and networking
Monday, July 13, 2015
6:30pm – 9:30pm
Castings for this will soon be on the website. Castings will be through the website only www.scottishscreenwriters.co.uk
***Scripts will NOT be considered for workshops unless they are properly formatted for screen. This can be done on the free software Celtx amongst others***
If you are participating in the workshop as a writer, actor or director, please check out the Guidelines document, on our website: www.scottishscreenwriters.co.uk. Everything you need to know is on there. For all other film makers and observers nothing has changed.
Event costs £3 and there are plenty of opportunities for everyone, with even more coming soon.
See you all there.
6.30pm: Doors open in Club Room
6.45pm: Registration complete, intro talk.
7.10pm: 5 minute break for people to get to where they are meant to be.
7.15pm: Start rehearsals and table readings.
8.35pm: Complete rehearsals and table readings. Ten minute break.
8.45pm: Workshops are shown.
9.05 – 9.30pm: Feedback and Q&A.
350 Sauchiehall Street, Glasgow G2 3JD
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry Events, Cinema
- It’s A Wonderful Life Seamore Neighbourhood Cinema Glasgow
- First events announced for Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Nina Allan Speculative Fiction Writer – Creative Conversations
- After the Wedding, GFT
- Luce, GFT
- Havana Film Festival 2019
- Matchbox Cineclub Best of Final Girls Berlin 2019 CCA
- Then And Now & What Could Be: Housing Rights & Solidarity CCA
- Libre / To the Four Winds Alliance Francaise Glasgow
- Miles Davis: Birth of the Cool GFT
- Meeting Gorbachev GFT
- CineCard Preview: The Report GFT
- French Film Festival GFT 2019
- Sorry We Missed You, GFT
- Migrant Voice Feel at Home Short Films
- The Siren Awakes Book Launch – Linda Jackson review by Pat Byrne
- Publishing Scotland: Book Week Scotland 2019
- Book Week Scotland 2019
- Write Lines with In Motion Theatre. Book Week Scotland 2019
- Ghost Signs of Glasgow, Glasgow City Heritage Trust