Save £4 Ticket Offer- The Creative Craft Show and The Scottish Quilting Show
SEC, Glasgow 8 – 11 March 2018
The Creative Craft Show and The Scottish Quilting Show
The co-located shows will bring together over 100 exhibitors showcasing artisan, handcrafted gifts, supplies, inspiration and demonstrations for crafters and quilters.
Save £4 Ticket Offer
To snap up offer of Tickets to both shows for £6.50 (saving £4) visit ichfevents.co.uk or call 01425 277988 and use the code GL38 when placing your order.
The Creative Craft Show (formerly known at The Stitching Sewing & Hobbycrafts Show), is a haven for knitting, cross stitch, paper crafting, jewellery & dressmaking and stitching enthusiasts, offering all the very latest supplies, ideas and innovations in the hobby world! You’ll find everything from kits, charts and patterns to fabrics, yarns, threads and buttons plus opportunities to glean advice from industry experts.
The Scottish Quilting Show is a fabulous showcase of the finest patchwork and quilting, and highlights the amazing work of Scottish quilters. There will be talks, competitions, demonstrations and workshops – a true patchwork paradise! And the winner of the Quilting Competition 2018 will be announced.
Experts from craft associations, guilds and societies will be demonstrating the latest techniques at a range of exciting Workshops, Demonstrations and Make & Take sessions giving enthusiasts the know-how to create their own stained glass suncatcher, greeting cards and try out Japanese sewing. There will also be two exhibition areas – Stitched Together, an exclusive display of textiles created by military community groups and Orient showcasing textile experiments and impressions with fabrics from the Turkmen bazaar.
Saving based on a one day adult on the door ticket
Offer available until 5pm on Monday March 5 and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
- Introductions to birding in Glasgow – with Scott Rogers Part IV(Nature Recovery)
- CLIC Sargent – World Book Day Fundraiser
- Spring Fling Queen Margaret Drive
- The Knitting Station by Kirsti Wishart – book launch
- Creative Conversations Don Paterson
- Zero Waste Sunday Social – fast fashion and textile waste
- Minari at GFF21 – review by Pat Byrne
- How Poets See The World – Paisley Book Festival 2021 review by Pat Byrne
- Andrew Painting & Jim Crumley: #Wee Nature Fest
- February Noise – Refuweegee
- Mongrel: Donna Campbell debut poetry collection
- Rymour Books: Cultivating the Literary Arts
- International Mother Language Day 21 February 2021
- Glesga Banter: Celebration of Weegie Culture
- How Poets See The World – Paisley Book Festival Online 2021
- New Patterns for Paisley, Paisley Book Festival
- In Conversation with Dean Atta and gainAgain
- Breaking Boundaries: Main Reading Vahni Capildeo and Mark Waldron
- More premieres and guests announced for Glasgow Film Festival 2021
- Weird Pleasure by Jim Ferguson review of the launch by Pat Byrne