Rumple Still-Skint, Summer Panto, OranMor 4 July – 23 July, 2016
Summer Panto 2016| Rumple Still-Skint
OranMor, Top of Byres Road, G12
Mon, 04 July, 2016 — Sat, 23 July, 2016
By Gary McNair and Dave Anderson
Starring Dave Anderson, Juliet Cadzow, George Drennan and Kirstin McLean
There’s a miller, he’s skint. Of course he is, he’s a miller.
His daughter is beautiful. Of course she is, it’s a panto.
One day, the miller farms his daughter off to a handsome prince on the promise that she can spin straw into gold. Needless to say, she can’t. She’s never even seen a spinning wheel in her puff.
However, suddenly, by a fabulous Coup de Theatre, a funny wee man turns up from nowhere and, in another Coup de Theatre he spins the straw into gold. How convenient!
Anyway, you know the rest.
Except, how do Donald Trumpet and Boris Johnstone fit into it all? And what’s a coup de Theatre? Come on- you’re a Westender! Surely you say it all the time. (Plus, we’ll wander so far from the story to wedge our gags in that it doesn’t really matter if you know the story or not.)
Come and join us for the singing, dancing and silliness of the Oran Mor Summer Panto!
Now, what’s that wee guy’s name again?!
PLEASE NOTE: Our Panto is aimed towards adults and does contain some strong language and adult themes
Unreserved Seating for all shows. Even if you have purchased tickets in advance, we would suggest arriving as near to doors opening time as you can to get the best choice of seating.
08444 771 000
Doors open at 11am for 12pm shows, at 12pm for 1pm shows and at 1.30pm for 2pm shows.
- Glasgow Film Festival 2022 – First Screenings Announced
- Read In to Celebrate St Andrew’s Day White Inch Library
- C7 Christmas Spectacular: A Jangle Journey
- Bay Inn Bowling – Annual Christmas Quiz
- Book launch: Like A Tree Walking by Vahni Capildeo
- Christmas Evil (1980) – screening Old Hairdresser’s
- White Christmas at GFT
- Drive My Car, GFT
- Petite Maman, GFT
- Eye of the Storm, GFT plus Q and with Anthony Baxter
- Rebel Dykes, GFT
- Preview: Belle plus Q and A with Mamoru Hosoda
- The House of Gucci GFT
- Comfort and Joy, Screening at Arlington Baths
- The Wizard of Oz Panto –Jazz Hands
- Glasgow Print Studio – Members’ Christmas Show 2021
- Oh Aye It Is!
- A Very Buble Christmas at Cottiers
- Glasgow Madrigirls – A Star is Bright as Day
- A Christmas Carol- A Hauntingly Hilarious Family Panto!