Rock-a-Buy Baby, Kids’ Market, Partick, Sat 5th July, 2014
Rock-A-Buy Pre Loved Baby & Kids Market
Partick Burgh Halls 9 Burgh Hall St, Glasgow, G11 5LW
Saturday 5th July, 2014
10.30 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Information about event:
Selling a huge Range Of Maternity, Baby, And Children’s Products (age 0 – 9)
Great Brands At Super Prices.
The Rock-a-Buy Baby & Kids Market is the perfect place to purchase excellent quality pre-loved children’s goods at bargain prices. Buyers have the opportunity to see, touch and test pre-loved items before deciding to buy so unlike eBay and other online sales sites, there will be no nasty surprises!
Come Along To Our Pre-loved Baby And Kids Market At the Partick Burgh Halls in Glasgow’s West End ( 9 Burgh Hall St, Glasgow, G11 5LW) on Saturday 5th July.
To book a pre-loved stall you can do so on our website and the cost is reduced to £18 for the remaining pre-loved stalls. Craft and business stalls also available!
Including free kids entertainment!
This section: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, Kids and young people
- Live from a Tenement – Chiara Berardelli
- Nice n Sleazy Big Weekend of Streaming Live
- The Specialized Big Isofest
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival – Top Documentary Picks for Young People
- Beatson puts fun into fundraising – online quizz
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- The Glasgow Diet – Documentary on History of Food fundraiser
- Glasgow Short Film Festival 2020: My First Film
- Glasgow Window Art Festival – High Street and Saltmarket
- Books at the Botanics
- Govanhill International Women’s Day 2020
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020 Our Ladies
- Glasgow Film Festival: Romantic Comedy + Live Score by Summer Camp
- Befriending Food Experience, Games and Grub
- Stars for Starchild – In Memory of Rony Bridges
- Days of the Bagnold Summer Glasgow Film Festival
- Bacurau, Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020: Parasite (black and white version announced)
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020: Rocks
- Looking at Mackintosh’s Masterpiece