Rock-a-Buy Baby, Kids’ Market, Partick, Sat 5th July, 2014
Rock-A-Buy Pre Loved Baby & Kids Market
Partick Burgh Halls 9 Burgh Hall St, Glasgow, G11 5LW
Saturday 5th July, 2014
10.30 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Information about event:
Selling a huge Range Of Maternity, Baby, And Children’s Products (age 0 – 9)
Great Brands At Super Prices.
The Rock-a-Buy Baby & Kids Market is the perfect place to purchase excellent quality pre-loved children’s goods at bargain prices. Buyers have the opportunity to see, touch and test pre-loved items before deciding to buy so unlike eBay and other online sales sites, there will be no nasty surprises!
Come Along To Our Pre-loved Baby And Kids Market At the Partick Burgh Halls in Glasgow’s West End ( 9 Burgh Hall St, Glasgow, G11 5LW) on Saturday 5th July.
To book a pre-loved stall you can do so on our website and the cost is reduced to £18 for the remaining pre-loved stalls. Craft and business stalls also available!
Including free kids entertainment!
This section: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, Kids and young people
- Document Human Rights Film Festival 2019
- Paisley Halloween Festival 2019
- Samhain: fire and jam session Halloween, North Kelvin Meadow
- Let’s Go Green Family Day Kelvin Hall
- Art Exhibition at The Arlington Baths Club
- The Flying Dug Quiz Night, Glasgow
- Halloween at The Children’s Wood and Meadow 2019
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show, Halloween at OranMor
- French Film Festival GFT 2019
- Africa in Motion Film Festival 2019 Glasgow
- Cancer Support Scotland Christmas Fayre 2019
- ‘A Place for the Work and the Human Being’ Kelvin Hall
- Mòd 2019 CCA
- Soft Play Area and Clip and Climb Kelvin Hall
- Glasgow’s Welcome University of Glasgow
- SAFR Takeover/The Primevals/The Reverse Cowgirls
- Mòd 2019: Gaelic Conversation Café Public CCA
- Black History Month Street Level Photography Temporary Hoarding Magazine and Anti-Racist Graphics
- CINE[STHESIA]: Filmichean Gàidhlig/ Gaelic Films Ghlaschu Mod 2019
- Art For Heart’s Sake, Art Fundraiser at The Store 2019