Archie Fisher, Partick Folk Club, 27 June, 2014
(Photograph: Stephanie Tristam)
Partick Folk Club
Friday 27 June 2014
Partick Folk Club meets on the last Friday of every month. Music played includes traditional, folk, acoustic, americana and blues.
Host is Mick West, ‘one of Scotland’s finest interpreters of traditional song’, who with his partner Irene, plus an enthusiastic team of local music enthusiasts, including Gavin and Claire Livingston, present high quality acts for your entertainment in a relaxed and friendly environment.
Children are most welcome, although we do ask that they remain quiet and seated during performances.
Time for a gab during the break, and you could even get lucky in the raffle.
£8 /£6 Concession
Doors 7.30 p.m.
Bring your own bottle!
The Club meets at St Peter’s Hall, 66 Chancellor Street, Partick, Glasgow G11 5PS – Near Kelvin Hall Underground and Partick Station
This section: Gig Guide plus Club Events, Partick Folk Club
- Sounds in the Suburbs presents Leventime: A Celebration of Jackie Leven
- Glasgow Hospitals Christmas Concert 2019 Royal Concert Hall
- Irish fiddle player Michael Gorman Cd launch and Concert to celebrate his Glasgow connection
- Martin Stephenson & The Daintees OranMor
- Cottiers has Talent this Christmas
- A Very Buble Christmas at Cottiers
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- SongWriters Uncovered Series 2019
- Fairytale of Glasgow
- Birds of Chicago The Doublet Glasgow
- Scottish Writers’ Centre From bytes to bestseller with Jonathan Whitelaw
- Guttersnipe at the Old Hairdressers
- One Night at The Disco, Riverside Museum
- The Long Ryders at OranMor
- Maria Doyle Kennedy, Cottiers
- Hang Massive at OranMor, Glasgow
- Thank Funk It’s Friday, South
- SAFR Takeover/The Primevals/The Reverse Cowgirls
- Nick Harper with Carol Laula and Port Erin CCA
- West Princes plus King Wine at the Hug and Pint, Glasgow