Archie Fisher, Partick Folk Club, 27 June, 2014
(Photograph: Stephanie Tristam)
Partick Folk Club
Friday 27 June 2014
Partick Folk Club meets on the last Friday of every month. Music played includes traditional, folk, acoustic, americana and blues.
Host is Mick West, ‘one of Scotland’s finest interpreters of traditional song’, who with his partner Irene, plus an enthusiastic team of local music enthusiasts, including Gavin and Claire Livingston, present high quality acts for your entertainment in a relaxed and friendly environment.
Children are most welcome, although we do ask that they remain quiet and seated during performances.
Time for a gab during the break, and you could even get lucky in the raffle.
£8 /£6 Concession
Doors 7.30 p.m.
Bring your own bottle!
The Club meets at St Peter’s Hall, 66 Chancellor Street, Partick, Glasgow G11 5PS – Near Kelvin Hall Underground and Partick Station
This section: Gig Guide plus Club Events, Partick Folk Club
- Homeless Project Scotland Fundraiser
- Mansfield Park Street Festival
- Outi and Nico at Tchai Ovna
- Performers at Glasgow Jazz Festival 2022
- Glasgow Literary Lounge at the Scotia Bar
- Kittlin at Kelvinside Hillhead Church
- The Dughoose Ska Band, McChuills
- Ariane Mamon at Tchai-Ovna Teahouse
- Colonel Mustard’s Spring Bonanza at St Luke’s
- 20 Years of Oxfam Music
- Olivia and Mic at The Lismore Bar
- Boo Hewerdine and Support, Cottiers
- Jill Jackson at Cottiers
- Dave Arcari and special guest Duncan McCrone
- Southside Soul Bowl
- Lizzie Reid at The Glad Cafe
- Carlton Jug Band at The Clutha
- BMX Bandits Album and Craft Beer Launch
- Sonica Glasgow 2022 – Art for the Visually Minded
- Rura at Celtic Connections 2022