Red Onions Are Actually Purple, Fundraiser for The Sindigo Foundation, Fail Better, McChuills 20 October, 2016
Celebrating the wonder that was Sarah ‘Sindigo’ Simpson
20 October, 2016– 8 p.m. – 11 p.m.
McChuills, 40 High Street G1 1NL
She rocked every stage she stood on and was all about making hings happen.
The Sindigo Foundation is being set up by friends and family to carry on her spirit and support the causes she devoted her time to.
Funds raised will go towards continuing her work and spreading some joy. You can also donate to the Just Giving page directly here: https://
The night is headed up by Cee Smith and a gaggle of performers including:
The Sindigo Foundation, to support the causes which Sindigo spent so much of her time supporting. These causes include the Beatson Centre, mental health, creativity, and Scottish Independence.
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry Events, Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, Gig Guide plus Club Events, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more
- Kirsteen Harvey Live, Cottiers
- I Am A Rohinga Creative Conversations
- Karen Campbell: Novelist at Creative Conversations
- Oscar Marzaroli Exhibition Streetworks
- Christmas at Glasgow Film Theatre 2019
- Matchbox Cineclub + Backseat Bingo Dial Code: Santa Claus + Secret Santa Party
- UKJF Why the Jews? + Starboy CCA
- Southern Exposure Utu CCA
- So Long, My Son GFT
- Knives Out GFT
- Honey Boy GFT
- The Forgotten Screening and Q & A
- Christmas Shopping at Thistle Books Glasgow West End
- First events announced for Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- The Pure Amazing Wiz of Oz Panto at Websters 2019
- Have Yourself a Literary Solstice, Poetry is the Way to Peace
- Cinderella, Theatre School of Scotland
- Sounds in the Suburbs presents Leventime: A Celebration of Jackie Leven
- Carols in the Garden, Wilton Street, Glasgow West End
- Paisley Book Festival 2020