Queen Margaret Drive, GCC Walking and Cycling Workshop and Consultation
Public Drop in Session
Wednesday 22nd November, 2017
76 Kelbourne Scout Hall
Following on from consultations organised by the local community of Queen Margaret Drive, Glasgow City Council (GCC) are taking forward a project to enhance walking and cycling provision in the area.
GCC will be holding a public engagement event with a supplementary online survey to gather comments. The outcome is to achieve a design that can be constructed in partnership with Sustrans and the local community.
A number of changes to have been suggested to improve the environment for cyclists, pedestrians, local residents and businesses.
New designs could see the implementation of:
• Improved paths
• Improved pedestrian crossings
• Reallocation of road space.
• Cycle lanes
The consultation will allow acceptable designs to progress in order to achieve match funding from Sustrans in 2018/19.
Information and an online survey will be available at The survey will be available until mid December at: www.glasgow.gov.uk/qmd.
GCC, Sustrans & QMD Community & Traders Association
- Lockdown Video – Mic Clark
- Scottish Writers Showcase 2 Creative Conversations
- Calypso Windrush Caribbean Film Festival
- SHA Virtual Kiltwalk Weekend 2020
- La Belle et la Bête – Open Air Screening
- Scottish Writers Creative Conversation Showcase
- Smokehead Sessions: Dave Arcari – full concert livestream
- Vegan Cookery Workshop
- Art in Nature: Make a Mandala
- Researching Scotland’s Mountain Women: National Library of Scotland
- Online Quiz Night with Duglus T Stewart
- Blues ‘n’ Twos with Dave Arcari
- Sonnet Youth Social Club #2
- Sleep Workshops Woodlands Community
- Book Launch: New Shoots Old Roots (2)
- Duglus T Stewart – Dreaded Light Composer
- SEE YOU IN 10 YEARS WRITING COMPETITION for Teenagers
- Record Store Day – Love Music Glasgow
- “Monsters, Process and Mayhem” T.L. Huchu in conversation with Chikodili Emelumadu
- Alice – Watch Online GFT