Queen Margaret Drive, GCC Walking and Cycling Workshop and Consultation
Public Drop in Session
Wednesday 22nd November, 2017
76 Kelbourne Scout Hall
Following on from consultations organised by the local community of Queen Margaret Drive, Glasgow City Council (GCC) are taking forward a project to enhance walking and cycling provision in the area.
GCC will be holding a public engagement event with a supplementary online survey to gather comments. The outcome is to achieve a design that can be constructed in partnership with Sustrans and the local community.
A number of changes to have been suggested to improve the environment for cyclists, pedestrians, local residents and businesses.
New designs could see the implementation of:
• Improved paths
• Improved pedestrian crossings
• Reallocation of road space.
• Cycle lanes
The consultation will allow acceptable designs to progress in order to achieve match funding from Sustrans in 2018/19.
Information and an online survey will be available at The survey will be available until mid December at: www.glasgow.gov.uk/qmd.
GCC, Sustrans & QMD Community & Traders Association
- Document Human Rights Film Festival 2019
- Paisley Halloween Festival 2019
- Ghost Stories from Around the World, Britannia Panopticon
- Panto-Crime, Murder Mystery at Websters with Dinner & The Logans
- Samhain: fire and jam session Halloween, North Kelvin Meadow
- Birds of Chicago The Doublet Glasgow
- Let’s Go Green Family Day Kelvin Hall
- Express Yourself Halloween Party 2019 Project Cafe
- Mary Miller, Author, on Jane Haining – a life of love and courage
- Art Exhibition at The Arlington Baths Club
- The Flying Dug Quiz Night, Glasgow
- Halloween at The Children’s Wood and Meadow 2019
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show, Halloween at OranMor
- Moogety Halloween 2019
- Scottish Writers’ Centre From bytes to bestseller with Jonathan Whitelaw
- Guttersnipe at the Old Hairdressers
- A Gift to Glasgow from New York, The Hunterian
- An Evening with Mary Irvine – ‘My Greek Love Affair’
- Monos ay GFT
- The King, GFT