Queen Margaret Drive, GCC Walking and Cycling Workshop and Consultation
Public Drop in Session
Wednesday 22nd November, 2017
76 Kelbourne Scout Hall
Following on from consultations organised by the local community of Queen Margaret Drive, Glasgow City Council (GCC) are taking forward a project to enhance walking and cycling provision in the area.
GCC will be holding a public engagement event with a supplementary online survey to gather comments. The outcome is to achieve a design that can be constructed in partnership with Sustrans and the local community.
A number of changes to have been suggested to improve the environment for cyclists, pedestrians, local residents and businesses.
New designs could see the implementation of:
• Improved paths
• Improved pedestrian crossings
• Reallocation of road space.
• Cycle lanes
The consultation will allow acceptable designs to progress in order to achieve match funding from Sustrans in 2018/19.
Information and an online survey will be available at The survey will be available until mid December at: www.glasgow.gov.uk/qmd.
GCC, Sustrans & QMD Community & Traders Association
- The Pure Amazing Wiz of Oz Panto at Websters 2019
- Have Yourself a Literary Solstice, Poetry is the Way to Peace
- Cinderella, Theatre School of Scotland
- Sounds in the Suburbs presents Leventime: A Celebration of Jackie Leven
- Carols in the Garden, Wilton Street, Glasgow West End
- Paisley Book Festival 2020
- Switch Off – Centre for Confidence and Wellbeing
- Take 2: Miniscule Adventure GFT
- The Great Hack Screening and Discussion CCA
- Knives Out GFT
- The Biggest Little Farm GFT
- The Forgotten Screening and Q & A
- In Diamond Square GFT
- Shooting the Mafia, GFT
- Moving Image Makers Collective On The Move CCA
- First events announced for Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Pity Party Film Club Urgh! A Music War CCA
- Sunshine on Leith GFT
- CinemaAttic – Catalan Film Festival CCA
- The Two Popes GFT