Queen Margaret Drive, GCC Walking and Cycling Workshop and Consultation
Public Drop in Session
Wednesday 22nd November, 2017
76 Kelbourne Scout Hall
Following on from consultations organised by the local community of Queen Margaret Drive, Glasgow City Council (GCC) are taking forward a project to enhance walking and cycling provision in the area.
GCC will be holding a public engagement event with a supplementary online survey to gather comments. The outcome is to achieve a design that can be constructed in partnership with Sustrans and the local community.
A number of changes to have been suggested to improve the environment for cyclists, pedestrians, local residents and businesses.
New designs could see the implementation of:
• Improved paths
• Improved pedestrian crossings
• Reallocation of road space.
• Cycle lanes
The consultation will allow acceptable designs to progress in order to achieve match funding from Sustrans in 2018/19.
Information and an online survey will be available at The survey will be available until mid December at: www.glasgow.gov.uk/qmd.
GCC, Sustrans & QMD Community & Traders Association
- Glasgow Film Festival 2022 – First Screenings Announced
- Read In to Celebrate St Andrew’s Day White Inch Library
- C7 Christmas Spectacular: A Jangle Journey
- Bay Inn Bowling – Annual Christmas Quiz
- Book launch: Like A Tree Walking by Vahni Capildeo
- Christmas Evil (1980) – screening Old Hairdresser’s
- White Christmas at GFT
- Drive My Car, GFT
- Petite Maman, GFT
- Eye of the Storm, GFT plus Q and with Anthony Baxter
- Rebel Dykes, GFT
- Preview: Belle plus Q and A with Mamoru Hosoda
- The House of Gucci GFT
- Comfort and Joy, Screening at Arlington Baths
- The Wizard of Oz Panto –Jazz Hands
- Glasgow Print Studio – Members’ Christmas Show 2021
- Oh Aye It Is!
- A Very Buble Christmas at Cottiers
- Glasgow Madrigirls – A Star is Bright as Day
- A Christmas Carol- A Hauntingly Hilarious Family Panto!