Pinolino Puppet Show and Story Telling
Saturday, 3 August, 2019
Waterstones, 153 – 157 Sauchiehall Street, Glasgow G2 3EW
Pinolino is an extravagant puppet storyteller from the
Pine Forest in Tuscany.
The forest where it was born is dying because of
pollution and climate change. Pinolino has a
mission: keeping the pine forest alive and blooming in
people’s imaginations through the telling of stories!
Pinolino and its troupe are coming to Waterstones
Sauchiehall Street on Saturday 3rd of August for two
Will you come to hear Pinolino’s stories?
This is a free event and will be held in the event space next to the 2nd floor cafe and bar
- The World I Fell Out Of – Melanie Reid
- Vivian French and The Giant’s Tea Party
- Believe in Scotland Virtual Burns Supper
- A Virtual Burns Night Edinburgh Castle
- Paisley Book Festival 2021 – Online
- Creative Conversations: Oyinkan Braithwaite
- Multi-talented and Versatile – Laura Turnbull Fyfe
- Balloch Open Mic – Vale Lad ‘Done Good’ – again
- Balloch House Hotel Open Mic (in abeyance)
- Weird Pleasure by Jim Ferguson review of the launch by Pat Byrne
- Rymour Books: Cultivating the Literary Arts
- Mary Irvine’s Blog: A Year to Remember – or forget..
- Book Launch: Weird Pleasure by Jim Ferguson
- Damian Barr, Creative Conversations
- Creative Conversations: Anuradha Roy
- Creative Activism: 20th Anniversary of Scotland’s Repeal of Section 28
- Cambridge Literary Festival – Winter Festival Online
- Big Book Week Scotland Quiz 2020
- P.M. Freestone at Creative Conversations
- Book Week Scotland 2020