Paisley Fireworks Spectacular, Town Centre, Saturday 4 November, 2017
Free – 80s themed activities and entertainment 2pm – 6pm
Firework display at 7pm
The skies above Paisley Abbey will be lit up by this spectacular display of fireworks following an afternoon of family fun!
This year’s events has an 80s theme and some classic tunes from the 80s will be your soundtrack to this year’s display.
The 80’s theme continues with a family fun afternoon in Paisley Town Hall including free classic arcade games including Asteroids, Pacman and Space Invaders.
There will also be workshops and face painting for the children and a silent disco running across the afternoon.
- Online Quiz Night with Duglus T Stewart
- Create & Connect Showcase. Glasgow Women’s Library
- Live from a Tenement – Chiara Berardelli
- National Theatre Live Events GFT
- Singing with Beth, Live on Facebook
- Twitter Chat, Little Women at GFT Online Film Club
- Sounds in the Suburbs Refuweegee Fundraiser
- Nice n Sleazy Big Weekend of Streaming Live
- The Poets’ Time – weekly meetings with Linda Jackson on Zoom
- Creative Conversations: Iain Maloney, Novelist and Poet – Zoom Event
- Ian R. Mitchell – Some Images From Glasgow’s Past
- Stay at Home Literary Fringe Festival
- Sonnet Youth Social Club
- Creative Conversations, Monday Lunchtimes, University of Glasgow Chapel
- Jamaica Kincaid: novelist and writer – Creative Conversations ZOOM EVENT
- Zoom Event – A reading and Q&A with renowned poet Peter Gizzi
- Aye Write – Big Book Weekend Virtual Festival
- Woodlands Community – Free Zoom Meditation and Discussion
- From Glasgow to Saturn Issue 44 – read online
- The Specialized Big Isofest