Imagineer, Glasgow Science Festival, 8 December, 2017
Debuting in Glasgow this December, Glasgow Science Festival presents ‘Imagineer‘, an exciting new show that blends comedy, music and theatre to explore engineering.
Inspired by engineers and developed by the award-winning writers of ‘Chasing the Waves‘ (2016), join techno-optimist Alice and begruntled artist Blake as they embark on a journey to the past, present and future.
The performance will be followed by a Q&A and panel discussion with engineers from the University of Glasgow.
Imagineer is Performed by Emily Benita and Ross Somerville. Music by Stuart Cromarty.
A special evening production of this new show;
December the 8th, 2017 at 7 p.m.
University of Glasgow
Suitable for 16+
Please note that these are tickets for the adult show. If you are a teacher and would like to bring your pupils to the show, please book at this link.
Boyd Orr Building
University of Glasgow
Imagineer is supported by the Royal academy of Engineering.
Filed under: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, Glasgow Film Festival 2017, Glasgow Science Festival, Pantos and Christmas Shows in Glasgow, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more, What's on in Glasgow: Theatre and Comedy
- Minari at GFF21 – review by Pat Byrne
- How Poets See The World – Paisley Book Festival 2021 review by Pat Byrne
- Andrew Painting & Jim Crumley: #Wee Nature Fest
- February Noise – Refuweegee
- Mongrel: Donna Campbell debut poetry collection
- Rymour Books: Cultivating the Literary Arts
- International Mother Language Day 21 February 2021
- Glesga Banter: Celebration of Weegie Culture
- How Poets See The World – Paisley Book Festival Online 2021
- New Patterns for Paisley, Paisley Book Festival
- In Conversation with Dean Atta and gainAgain
- Breaking Boundaries: Main Reading Vahni Capildeo and Mark Waldron
- More premieres and guests announced for Glasgow Film Festival 2021
- Weird Pleasure by Jim Ferguson review of the launch by Pat Byrne
- Greenpeace – Kelvin Way’s Low-Traffic Neighbourhood
- New Poetries VIII – Online Launches
- What It Means To Overcome – Paisley Film Festival
- Book Launch: The Stone in My Pocket by Matthew Keeley
- Glasgow Film Festival 2021 Truman and Tennessee
- GFT – Away