Oxfam Music Shop Byres Road
Since 2002 Oxfam Music has been selling a wide array of vinyl LPs and singles from every conceivable genre of music. You can also find a range of musical instruments, hi fi equipment, music books, cassettes, CDs, pop memorabilia and many other items of a musical nature. Everything is kindly donated by the local community.
Oxfam Music Shop in Glasgow’s West End is a well-established destination point for record collectors and music lovers. One hundred percent of the profits go towards the lifesaving work Oxfam does throughout the world.
The shop is conveniently located on Byres Road – only a few minutes from Hillhead Subway Station.
You’re welcome to come in and browse; there’s always a chance you’ll track down that elusive classic you’ve been hunting for, that sentimental single – or perhaps discover your new favourite band.
171 Byres Road
0141 334 7669
- Sarah Kudirka Open Studio The Hidden Lane
- The Store Interiors, Anniesland, Glasgow
- Urban Market at The Dock Yard Social
- Bohemia Bespoke Vintage Wedding Fair
- Books at the Botanics
- Magical Enchanted Halloween Celebration Fair
- Stevenson Jewellers Glasgow West End
- Songs of Love and Freedom, Kelvingrove Bandstand
- Don’t miss the summer sale at Jasmine, Glasgow West End
- Boo Hewerdine and Darden Smith at the Fallen Angels Club, Admiral Bar
- Free Comic Book Day, City Centre Comics
- Calamity Jane – Mother’s Day Sing-a-Long, GFT
- Celebrating women artists at Nancy Smillie
- The Opera Boys Cottiers
- St Andrews Chamber Orchestra at Cottiers
- Threebop plus Little Acres at The Blue Arrow
- Transatlantic Sessions Celtic Connections 2019 review and photography by Pauline Keightley
- New Traditions: Talisk, Vishtèn and Xabier Diaz at Celtic Connections 2019
- Clochoderick Press Presents an Evening of Poetry and Spoken Word
- Celtic Connections: Lizzie Reid at King Tut’s