Oxfam Music Shop Byres Road
Since 2002 Oxfam Music has been selling a wide array of vinyl LPs and singles from every conceivable genre of music. You can also find a range of musical instruments, hi fi equipment, music books, cassettes, CDs, pop memorabilia and many other items of a musical nature. Everything is kindly donated by the local community.
Oxfam Music Shop in Glasgow’s West End is a well-established destination point for record collectors and music lovers. One hundred percent of the profits go towards the lifesaving work Oxfam does throughout the world.
The shop is conveniently located on Byres Road – only a few minutes from Hillhead Subway Station.
You’re welcome to come in and browse; there’s always a chance you’ll track down that elusive classic you’ve been hunting for, that sentimental single – or perhaps discover your new favourite band.
171 Byres Road
0141 334 7669
- Jasmine – Reopening After Lockdown
- Great Styles from Around the Globe at Jasmine Boutique – Gallery
- Jasmine Boutique – Stay at Home Service
- Porcelain by Nancy Smillie
- Kothel Crow Road – boxes of daily selected fruit and veg
- Cake At Number 8: Cupcakes Against Covid
- Houlihan Pharmacy launches Automated Prescription Collection Service.
- Stevenson Jewellers Glasgow West End
- The Store Interiors, Anniesland, Glasgow
- ‘Oh – My Beautiful You’ available 31st January 2020
- Books at the Botanics, Christmas 2019
- The Glasgow Guild – Christmas 2019
- Project Ability Christmas Show 2019
- Christmas Tech Sale at The Dream Machine
- George Square Christmas Market 2019
- Art on the Exchange Glasgow
- Festive Hampers and Gifts at Eusebi
- Hotel du Vin 1 Devonshire Christmas Market 2019
- Christmas Shopping at Thistle Books Glasgow West End
- Christmas Fair Riverside Museum 2019