Oxfam Music Shop Byres Road
Since 2002 Oxfam Music has been selling a wide array of vinyl LPs and singles from every conceivable genre of music. You can also find a range of musical instruments, hi fi equipment, music books, cassettes, CDs, pop memorabilia and many other items of a musical nature. Everything is kindly donated by the local community.
Oxfam Music Shop in Glasgow’s West End is a well-established destination point for record collectors and music lovers. One hundred percent of the profits go towards the lifesaving work Oxfam does throughout the world.
The shop is conveniently located on Byres Road – only a few minutes from Hillhead Subway Station.
You’re welcome to come in and browse; there’s always a chance you’ll track down that elusive classic you’ve been hunting for, that sentimental single – or perhaps discover your new favourite band.
171 Byres Road
0141 334 7669
You can also donate and buy online:
Oxfam Online Shop
This section: Music, Pat's Home Page Blog, Shopping
- Helen Rose’s Ourdoor Diary: English Lakes, Coniston
- Summer of Stories at The Hunterian
- Sma’ Shot Day 2022
- Reel Roots: Windrush at GFT
- Goldilocks Goes to Greece, Summer Panto OranMor
- Acting Up – Drama Workshops for Children and Young People
- Roy’s West End View: History is bunk …and it ends just outside London
- Our Past and Present Beautiful Lives: part of Refugee Week
- Eusebi Afternoon Tea – Charity Fundraiser
- Make Music Day 2022
- Glasgow Mela 2022
- Dandelion Festival Kelvingrove Park
- Exhibition: Origin of WA – Before the Mask
- Remembering and Celebrating Esther Brown
- B.A. Modern Ballet Graduation Performance 2022 Royal Conservatoire
- Science Sunday – Glasgow Science Festival 2022
- Rod Picott at The Glad Cafe
- Hurricane Season 2022 – Wullie Davidson
- Late Night: Twin Peaks – Fire Walk With Me 4k GFT
- Helen Rose’s Outdoor Diary: Stirling