Oxfam Music Shop Byres Road
Since 2002 Oxfam Music has been selling a wide array of vinyl LPs and singles from every conceivable genre of music. You can also find a range of musical instruments, hi fi equipment, music books, cassettes, CDs, pop memorabilia and many other items of a musical nature. Everything is kindly donated by the local community.
Oxfam Music Shop in Glasgow’s West End is a well-established destination point for record collectors and music lovers. One hundred percent of the profits go towards the lifesaving work Oxfam does throughout the world.
The shop is conveniently located on Byres Road – only a few minutes from Hillhead Subway Station.
You’re welcome to come in and browse; there’s always a chance you’ll track down that elusive classic you’ve been hunting for, that sentimental single – or perhaps discover your new favourite band.
171 Byres Road
0141 334 7669
- Books at the Botanics, Christmas 2019
- The Glasgow Guild – Christmas 2019
- Stevenson Jewellers Glasgow West End
- Project Ability Christmas Show 2019
- The Store Interiors, Anniesland, Glasgow
- George Square Christmas Market 2019
- Art on the Exchange Glasgow
- Festive Hampers and Gifts at Eusebi
- Hotel du Vin 1 Devonshire Christmas Market 2019
- Christmas Shopping at Thistle Books Glasgow West End
- Christmas Fair Riverside Museum 2019
- Difference by Design Arts and Crafts Fair, Websters
- Christmas Fayre House for an Art Lover, Glasgow
- Christmas Shopping Glasgow West End
- Winter Wonderland Christmas Street Party Ashton Lane
- Wasps Winter Artists and Makers Market 2019
- Winter Fine Art and Antiques Auction, Great Western Auction
- Christmas Extravaganza 2019 Salvation Army Partick
- Christmas Tree Light Switch On & Street Market 2019 Glasgow West End
- Julesbasar – Norwegian Christmas Fair Glasgow 2019