Over 80? Apply for your Affordable Warmth Dividend
What is the Affordable Warmth Dividend?
The Affordable Warmth Dividend is a payment of £100 made by the Council to Glasgow residents who are 80 years of age and older on or before 31 March 2016 to keep warm during winter.
Who can apply for the dividend?
To receive the payment you must be 80 years of age or over by 31st March 2016 and living in Glasgow. If you are not yet 80 but will be before 31st March 2016 you can make the application now.
How long will the scheme be available?
Applications will be accepted from 21st October 2015 until 31st March 2016. Unfortunately we cannot accept applications received after this date.
How can I make an application?
If you qualified for the payment last year, or if we are aware you have become eligible in the last year, you will automatically receive a letter. If you have not previously claimed for the Dividend or have not received a letter by 30 November 2015, you can download the application form from the website:
This section: Pat's Home Page Blog
Filed under: Pat's Home Page Blog
- Bob Law: The Beauty of Holyrood Park in Edinburgh
- Bard in the Yard at Kelvingrove Park
- Kelvingrove Outdoor Ceilidh
- Idrish – Glasgow Short Film Festival
- Book Launch: The Pharmacist by Rachelle Atalla
- Hairspray, Beatson Gin and Sing
- My Scotland Stand by Jim Byrne
- Glasgow Mela 2022
- Glasgow West End – Summer Events 2022
- Alma Wolfson – ‘A Painter’s Passion’
- Arcadia Festival – Open Call for Events
- Performers at Glasgow Jazz Festival 2022
- Glasgow Science Festival 2022
- Bend It Like Bertie at Websters
- All Becomes Art – Poems to Joan Eardley
- Colonial Seeds / Seedy Social / Community Meal
- Glasgow Contemporary Art Fair 2022
- Aye Write: MORE FIYA: A Celebration of Black British Poetry with Kayo Chingonyi, Janette Ayachi and Dean Atta
- The Lansdowne – restaurant reopening
- Aye Write: Karen Campbell Introduces… Kirsty Capes, Louise Nealon and Emily Edwards