Over 80? Apply for your Affordable Warmth Dividend
What is the Affordable Warmth Dividend?
The Affordable Warmth Dividend is a payment of £100 made by the Council to Glasgow residents who are 80 years of age and older on or before 31 March 2016 to keep warm during winter.
Who can apply for the dividend?
To receive the payment you must be 80 years of age or over by 31st March 2016 and living in Glasgow. If you are not yet 80 but will be before 31st March 2016 you can make the application now.
How long will the scheme be available?
Applications will be accepted from 21st October 2015 until 31st March 2016. Unfortunately we cannot accept applications received after this date.
How can I make an application?
If you qualified for the payment last year, or if we are aware you have become eligible in the last year, you will automatically receive a letter. If you have not previously claimed for the Dividend or have not received a letter by 30 November 2015, you can download the application form from the website:
This section: Pat's Home Page Blog
Filed under: Pat's Home Page Blog
- Maria Doyle Kennedy, Cottiers
- A Lad in Maryhill, Pantomime, Maryhill 2019
- Return to Tuscany 2019
- Pat Byrne’s blog: Last week was quite a week
- SAFR Takeover/The Primevals/The Reverse Cowgirls
- Mòd 2019: Gaelic Conversation Café Public CCA
- CINE[STHESIA]: Filmichean Gàidhlig/ Gaelic Films Ghlaschu Mod 2019
- PURGATORY Dante’s Divine Trilogy Part Two by Alasdair Gray
- Torchlight Parade St Andrew’s Day, WEF
- Kelvin Hall Building Tours
- Clydebuilt Festival 2019
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2019
- Bohemia Bespoke Vintage Wedding Fair
- Bowled Over, Partickhill Bowling and Community Club
- Pre-theatre and Lunch Menu at The Lansdowne
- Princess Mononoke at Studio Ghibli Season GFT
- Merchant City Festival 2019
- Antony and Cleopatra, Websters Theatre
- Edinburgh International Book Festival 2019
- Govanhill International Festival 2019