Over 80? Apply for your Affordable Warmth Dividend
What is the Affordable Warmth Dividend?
The Affordable Warmth Dividend is a payment of £100 made by the Council to Glasgow residents who are 80 years of age and older on or before 31 March 2016 to keep warm during winter.
Who can apply for the dividend?
To receive the payment you must be 80 years of age or over by 31st March 2016 and living in Glasgow. If you are not yet 80 but will be before 31st March 2016 you can make the application now.
How long will the scheme be available?
Applications will be accepted from 21st October 2015 until 31st March 2016. Unfortunately we cannot accept applications received after this date.
How can I make an application?
If you qualified for the payment last year, or if we are aware you have become eligible in the last year, you will automatically receive a letter. If you have not previously claimed for the Dividend or have not received a letter by 30 November 2015, you can download the application form from the website:
This section: Pat's Home Page Blog
Filed under: Pat's Home Page Blog
- Tony Singh: Glasgow Mela Food Cooking Demo
- Project-Ability, Virtual Exhibition
- Havana Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Virtual Glasgow Mela 2020
- Tidelines Book Festival 2020
- From the Studio of Alasdair Gray – Sale Great Western Auctions
- Hip Hop to Opera via Negro Spirituals
- Online Quiz Night with Duglus T Stewart
- September Programme at G.FT.
- John Byrne at 80 – Glasgow Print Studio
- The History of Scottish Pen – Online
- The Lady in the Portrait GFT
- Digital Doors Open Day Glasgow 2020
- Jasmine Boutique Hyndland Sale
- Stuart Cosgrove, Govanhill Book Festival
- White Riot, Govanhill International Festival
- Henry Bell, Govanhill Book Festival 2020
- Compass Gallery Glasgow – Anna Molin Exhibition
- Glasgow Film Theatre Re-opening
- Stuart Cosgrove ‘The Soul of Muhammad Ali’