Over 80? Apply for your Affordable Warmth Dividend
What is the Affordable Warmth Dividend?
The Affordable Warmth Dividend is a payment of £100 made by the Council to Glasgow residents who are 80 years of age and older on or before 31 March 2016 to keep warm during winter.
Who can apply for the dividend?
To receive the payment you must be 80 years of age or over by 31st March 2016 and living in Glasgow. If you are not yet 80 but will be before 31st March 2016 you can make the application now.
How long will the scheme be available?
Applications will be accepted from 21st October 2015 until 31st March 2016. Unfortunately we cannot accept applications received after this date.
How can I make an application?
If you qualified for the payment last year, or if we are aware you have become eligible in the last year, you will automatically receive a letter. If you have not previously claimed for the Dividend or have not received a letter by 30 November 2015, you can download the application form from the website:
This section: Pat's Home Page Blog
Filed under: Pat's Home Page Blog
- First events announced for Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Largs and Knock Hill January 2020
- Celtic Connections: Field Music with Tenement and Temple, Kelvingrove Art Gallery
- The Lucky Sparrow Games Cafe Open Day
- Celtic Connections 2020 – Fionnuala Boyle
- Benny Lynch Heritage Trail, Calton Bar
- Val McDermid Crime Writer – Creative Conversations
- The Snow Queen Scottish Ballet
- The Pure Amazing Wiz of Oz review by Fionnuala Boyle
- The Glasgow Guild – Christmas 2019
- Mother India A La Carte Christmas Menu 2019
- Christmas Cracker at Royal Concert Hall 2019
- A Lad in Maryhill, Pantomime, Maryhill 2019
- Art on the Exchange Glasgow
- Alternative Pantos in Glasgow 2019
- G20 and The Children’s Wood Christmas Fair
- Wine Tasting at The Lansdowne – Mother India’s Cafe
- Ball of Fire, GFT
- Book Week Scotland 2019
- Let Glasgow Flourish: The Case for a Metropolitan City Boundary, Ian R. Mitchell