Oktoberfest 2014 Glasgow Green October 16-19 and October 23-26
October 16-19 and October 23-26
Come and enjoy the amazing atmosphere at the Glasgow Oktoberfest 2014 – with German beer, food and music.
Glasgow Green during two wonderful long weekends in October. Tent has the capacity to hold 2,500 people.
Entrance is free Thursdays and only £2.50 Fridays and Sundays and £5 on the Saturdays.
German Beer and food can be purchased. Alternatively, a package with food, beer and seat reservation for only £34 (£39 Saturday) p.p.
Beer Festival with Lederhosen, giant beer and “Schlager” music?
Special offer for your Sunday Lunch, so you can let the entire family experience Bavarian culture for a day. Children free entry.
Last entry 1 hour before close. Bring your ID card.
Come and join in the amazing atmosphere!
This section: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
Filed under: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
- Africa in Motion Film Festival 2020
- Science on the Sofa – Activities for Kids
- From Glasgow To Saturn Fall Launch
- Deep Dive Workshops Stay at Home Literary Festival
- Game On: Queer Disruptions in Sport screening plus Q&A
- International Day of the Girl Child
- There’s Something in the Water, Femspectives and Take One Action
- Blue Heart – Take One Action Film Festival
- Africa in Motion 2020
- Glasgow Science Festival 2020
- SQIFF Programme 2020
- Black Cowgirls and Cowboys, Real and Imagined
- Fly your flag in Woodlands!
- Jambo – Black History Month Radio Sessions Scotland
- Window Wanderland – Windows of Wonder Glasgow
- Truck Art at The Mela
- Tony Singh: Glasgow Mela Food Cooking Demo
- World of International Film Festival 2020
- Havana Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Virtual Glasgow Mela 2020