Oktoberfest 2014 Glasgow Green October 16-19 and October 23-26
October 16-19 and October 23-26
Come and enjoy the amazing atmosphere at the Glasgow Oktoberfest 2014 – with German beer, food and music.
Glasgow Green during two wonderful long weekends in October. Tent has the capacity to hold 2,500 people.
Entrance is free Thursdays and only £2.50 Fridays and Sundays and £5 on the Saturdays.
German Beer and food can be purchased. Alternatively, a package with food, beer and seat reservation for only £34 (£39 Saturday) p.p.
Beer Festival with Lederhosen, giant beer and “Schlager” music?
Special offer for your Sunday Lunch, so you can let the entire family experience Bavarian culture for a day. Children free entry.
Last entry 1 hour before close. Bring your ID card.
Come and join in the amazing atmosphere!
This section: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
Filed under: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
- Paisley Book Festival 2021 – Online
- Bemis – Celtic Connections in the Community
- Opening Celebration Concert Celtic Connections Online 2021
- Glasgow Film Festival 2021 – Programme Announced
- Online Dance Club LGBTI Plus Elders – National Theatre of Scotland
- Opening Celebration Concert – Celtic Connections 2021 Online
- Announcement Full Programme Celtic Connections Online Festival 2021
- Hogmanay Live Event – ‘One singer one song’
- Carlton Studios Crowdfunder Saturdays FB Livestream
- Christmas Exhibition 2020 – Compass Gallery
- Refuweegee Festive Benefit Gig
- Opening Film and Closing Gala Glasgow Film Festival 2021
- Virtual Santa Dash 2020
- Echo GFT At Home
- Africa in Motion 2020
- Cambridge Literary Festival – Winter Festival Online
- French Film Festival 2020 – Online
- Big Book Week Scotland Quiz 2020
- Book Week Scotland 2020
- Book Week Scotland 2020: Glasgow Libraries