No More Tiger album launch with Friday, April 18 at 7:30pm The Glad Cafe
with support from the BMX Bandits and Honey and the Herbs!
Friday, April 18 at 7:30pm
The Glad Cafe
Hey hey, everyone who wants to be prepared like the Boy Scouts, you can buy tickets here : http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/608322
The Glad Cafe, 1006a Pollokshaws Road, Shawlands, G41 2HG Glasgow, United Kingdom
Have you heard of Lydia? She was covered in tattoos…..
And what do you think…. that all this ink did do………?
All the scenes of carnal carnage, on the canvas of her skin….
Had to bring out something of the animal within….
But there was one tattoo, that might even kill you……!
She had a wild tattoo ….
Of a Tiger too…
And it growled at you….
When she wanted it to….
And you never knew….
What it might do….
It might bite your heart in two!!
We tigers have been busy and are releasing our first album!!
Come and join us for the launch!
Also playing are The BMX Bandits and Honey and the Herbs!
Join the tiger on a wild musical mis-adventure….and like Lydia, you’ll end up skin-deep in the jungle!
This section: Gig Guide plus Club Events
Filed under: Gig Guide plus Club Events
- Rod Picott The Admiral Bar
- An Evening with Women at the Carlton Studios
- Iain Matthews at The Doublet Bar
- Tannahill Arts Festival Paisley
- Adam Sutherland Tales ‘n’ Tunes Old Hairdressers
- Doghouse Roses & Dumb Instrument CCA
- Seven Song Club: Willie Campbell (Astrid), Bensider, Adriana Spina
- Maria Doyle Kennedy, Cottiers
- Book Launch: The Siren Awakes by Linda Jackson
- An Evening with Robin Laing
- Farzane Zamen, folk songs from Iran and Azarbaijan
- Soul Bowl, Partickhill Bowling and Community Club
- Harrison Whitford SWG3
- Edwyn Collins QMU Glasgow
- Propaganda – Indie Club Night, QMU
- G20 Festival GBX Fundraiser
- Starry Skies, Warren and Heather at Old Hairdressers
- Broken Chanter Album Launch, CCA
- Michael Simons at Partick Folk Club
- Pollokshields Proposes Exhibition Launch