New Works Festival at Websters Theatre
24, 25 and 26 February, 2020
Websters Theatre, 416 Great Western Road, Kelvinbridge, Glasgow G4 9HZ
New Works is a festival of brand new writing from Student Theatre at Glasgow (STAG).
Each night consists of one short and one long play; written, directed and performed by STAG members.
New Works is an opportunity for writers and directors to unleash their imagination, with no restrictions on theme or content. At the end of the festival, one of the longer plays will be selected by a panel of independent judges to put on a run at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival.
>Ticket are £10.50 fixed price.
Concessions priced tickets are for STAG members only. (£9.50)
0141 357 4000
- Hairspray, Beatson Gin and Sing
- Glasgow South Side Wellbeing Fair
- Vinicombe Street Party 2022
- Modren Makars Launch Event
- Active Travel for Whiteinch & Scotstoun
- Mansfield Park Street Festival
- My Scotland Stand by Jim Byrne
- Glasgow Mela 2022
- Aye Write: Karen Campbell and Nataliya Deleva
- Glasgow West End – Summer Events 2022
- Alma Wolfson – ‘A Painter’s Passion’
- Arcadia Festival – Open Call for Events
- Outi and Nico at Tchai Ovna
- Performers at Glasgow Jazz Festival 2022
- Book Launch: This Script by Jenny Lindsay
- Glasgow Science Festival 2022
- Grease The Musical at Websters Theatre Glasgow West End
- Bend It Like Bertie at Websters
- Wake Up Punk at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Cabaret – 50th Anniversary at Glasgow Film Theatre