New Works Festival at Websters Theatre
24, 25 and 26 February, 2020
Websters Theatre, 416 Great Western Road, Kelvinbridge, Glasgow G4 9HZ
New Works is a festival of brand new writing from Student Theatre at Glasgow (STAG).
Each night consists of one short and one long play; written, directed and performed by STAG members.
New Works is an opportunity for writers and directors to unleash their imagination, with no restrictions on theme or content. At the end of the festival, one of the longer plays will be selected by a panel of independent judges to put on a run at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival.
>Ticket are £10.50 fixed price.
Concessions priced tickets are for STAG members only. (£9.50)
0141 357 4000
- University of Glasgow; Full Day Symposium celebrating Creative Writing
- Balloch Open Mic Blog: ‘To whom it may concern –’
- Beyond the Visible: Hilma af Klint – GFT AT Home
- Mongrel: Donna Campbell debut poetry collection
- World Book Night with Denise Mina
- Celebrate Your Story – Workshop with Samina Chaudry
- Mother India Cafe & Open for Takeaway and Uber Eats
- The Everything Thing by Jim McAteer – Single Launch
- Open The Door Festival 2021 – Scottish Women’s Writing
- Aye Write 2021 – Pre-Festival Event
- Woodlands Climate Action 2021 Coffee Chats – COP26 and Local Climate Action
- Beats – GFT At Home
- Song Without A Name online at GFT
- Days of the Bagnold Summer
- Carlton Sessions
- A WORKING CLASS STATE OF MIND by Colin Burnett
- Femspectives Film Festival 2021 announces full programme
- La Nina and Tropical Storms – Wully Davidson
- Minari at GFF21 – review by Pat Byrne
- The Ship Yard Trust – Support For The Venture