New Works Festival at Websters Theatre
24, 25 and 26 February, 2020
Websters Theatre, 416 Great Western Road, Kelvinbridge, Glasgow G4 9HZ
New Works is a festival of brand new writing from Student Theatre at Glasgow (STAG).
Each night consists of one short and one long play; written, directed and performed by STAG members.
New Works is an opportunity for writers and directors to unleash their imagination, with no restrictions on theme or content. At the end of the festival, one of the longer plays will be selected by a panel of independent judges to put on a run at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival.
>Ticket are £10.50 fixed price.
Concessions priced tickets are for STAG members only. (£9.50)
0141 357 4000
- The Glasgow Diet – Documentary on History of Food fundraiser
- Rivers Almond and Avon. March 2020
- New Life Gym, Maryhill, Glasgow
- The Social Isolation Film Festival curated by GFT
- ‘the lactic acid in the calves of your despair’ poetry collection by Ali Whitelock
- The Nae Pub Quiz Round 2 – Gigs in Scotland
- New Collection of Poems: Poor Wurld by Jim Ferguson
- The Clearing: A memoir of art, family and mental health by Samantha Clark
- David Craig, Scottish Writer – free book offer
- The Siren Awakes – memoir by Linda Jackson
- Blessed Assurance by Stewart Ennis
- Stevenson Jewellers Glasgow West End
- ‘Doors tae Naewye’ poetry by Christie Williamson
- Cottiers Pub Quiz – Cancelled until further notice
- Poor Wurld by Jim Ferguson – Book Launch Party Postponed
- Keeping Time novel by Thomas Legendre
- Much Left Unsaid by Finola Scott – poetry
- Freddy Anderson, Afternoon of Literature, Poetry and Song
- Women Writers: Maria Marchinadu, Tracy Patrick and Eloise Oui
- Glasgow Short Film Festival 2020: My First Film