New Works Festival at Websters Theatre
24, 25 and 26 February, 2020
Websters Theatre, 416 Great Western Road, Kelvinbridge, Glasgow G4 9HZ
New Works is a festival of brand new writing from Student Theatre at Glasgow (STAG).
Each night consists of one short and one long play; written, directed and performed by STAG members.
New Works is an opportunity for writers and directors to unleash their imagination, with no restrictions on theme or content. At the end of the festival, one of the longer plays will be selected by a panel of independent judges to put on a run at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival.
>Ticket are £10.50 fixed price.
Concessions priced tickets are for STAG members only. (£9.50)
0141 357 4000
- New Patterns for Paisley, Paisley Book Festival
- What It Means To Overcome – Paisley Film Festival
- Paisley Book Festival – A Kist of Thistles
- Film Festival Institut Francais
- How Does It Feel To Be Loved – Virtual Dance Party
- Interactive Map – Global Burns Suppers
- The Burns Supper Addressed Burns Centre University of Glasgow
- Hannah Lavery Creative Conversations
- Hand Made Guitars – Glasgow
- The Acoustic Night Special Nice ‘n’ Sleazy
- The World I Fell Out Of – Melanie Reid
- Vivian French and The Giant’s Tea Party
- COP26 Global Event In Glasgow – Seeks Volunteers
- Fright Fest Glasgow Film Festival Online 2021
- Believe in Scotland Virtual Burns Supper
- A Virtual Burns Night Edinburgh Castle
- Burns Celebration Online Tannahill Centre
- Janey Godley’s Big Burns Supper Online
- Paisley Book Festival 2021 – Online
- Swans and ducks on the Forth and Clyde Canal