New Works Festival at Websters Theatre
24, 25 and 26 February, 2020
Websters Theatre, 416 Great Western Road, Kelvinbridge, Glasgow G4 9HZ
New Works is a festival of brand new writing from Student Theatre at Glasgow (STAG).
Each night consists of one short and one long play; written, directed and performed by STAG members.
New Works is an opportunity for writers and directors to unleash their imagination, with no restrictions on theme or content. At the end of the festival, one of the longer plays will be selected by a panel of independent judges to put on a run at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival.
>Ticket are £10.50 fixed price.
Concessions priced tickets are for STAG members only. (£9.50)
0141 357 4000
- Creative Conversations: Ngũgĩ wa Thiong’o
- ‘Words From Battlefield’ – Book Launch
- Reimagining Our Economy – Screening Woodlands Community
- Seven New Strawberries – Book Launch
- Poet’s Time with Jenne Gray
- The Zoom Session with Dave Arcari
- Ghost Stories from Around the World
- Africa in Motion Film Festival 2020
- Canada Now – New Canadian Cinema at GFT
- Saint Maud, GFT
- On The Rocks, GFT
- I Am Greta – GFT
- Seahorse Saturday
- Movie Screening: ’13’ – Black History Month
- Science on the Sofa – Activities for Kids
- Breathe Better: Beginners Breathing Workshop
- From Glasgow To Saturn Fall Launch
- Remembering Alasdair Gray / Paradise
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance – Online Presentations
- Deep Dive Workshops Stay at Home Literary Festival