Merchant City Festival at Blackfriars Saturday 2nd August
Saturday 2nd August, 2014 at 3:00pm – 7:30pm
The Primevals – Los Tentakills – Reverse Cowgirls – The Kosher Pickles
Calling all freaks, disenfranchised weirdos and filthy muthas!!!
Swing your freak flags high! At this year’s Merchant City Festival Los Tentakills have gathered together a merry band of borrachos, friends and lovers from the bad side of town who will be disgracing the outdoor stage at Blackfriars. All this and it’s Wild Al Tentakill’s Birthday!
The accused are:
THE REVERSE COWGIRLS!
THE KOSHER PICKLES!
DJ sets to be confirmed!
36 Bell Street, Merchant City, Glasgow G1 1LG
- Vinicombe Street Party 2022
- Mansfield Park Street Festival
- Outi and Nico at Tchai Ovna
- Performers at Glasgow Jazz Festival 2022
- Glasgow Literary Lounge at the Scotia Bar
- Kittlin at Kelvinside Hillhead Church
- The Dughoose Ska Band, McChuills
- Ariane Mamon at Tchai-Ovna Teahouse
- Colonel Mustard’s Spring Bonanza at St Luke’s
- 20 Years of Oxfam Music
- Olivia and Mic at The Lismore Bar
- Boo Hewerdine and Support, Cottiers
- Jill Jackson at Cottiers
- Dave Arcari and special guest Duncan McCrone
- Southside Soul Bowl
- Lizzie Reid at The Glad Cafe
- Carlton Jug Band at The Clutha
- BMX Bandits Album and Craft Beer Launch
- Sonica Glasgow 2022 – Art for the Visually Minded
- Rura at Celtic Connections 2022