Merchant City Festival at Blackfriars Saturday 2nd August
Saturday 2nd August, 2014 at 3:00pm – 7:30pm
The Primevals – Los Tentakills – Reverse Cowgirls – The Kosher Pickles
Calling all freaks, disenfranchised weirdos and filthy muthas!!!
Swing your freak flags high! At this year’s Merchant City Festival Los Tentakills have gathered together a merry band of borrachos, friends and lovers from the bad side of town who will be disgracing the outdoor stage at Blackfriars. All this and it’s Wild Al Tentakill’s Birthday!
The accused are:
THE REVERSE COWGIRLS!
THE KOSHER PICKLES!
DJ sets to be confirmed!
36 Bell Street, Merchant City, Glasgow G1 1LG
- The Carlton Jug Band at the Clutha
- Linda Jaxson Band at Websters
- Folk Wi’ The Patter – Shaun Moore
- Lizzie Reid at King Tut’s Wah Wah Hut
- Sunday Blues Muse at Caffeine
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- The Sorries at Cottiers
- Siobhan Miller at Websters Theatre
- Govan Stones Music Festival
- Riverside Festival 2021
- Sounds in the Suburbs – Refuweegee Show
- The Carlton Jug Band and The Rulers of The Root
- Heidi Talbot and Boo Hewerdine at Websters Theatre
- Shoot Your Shot PRIDE
- Joy Dunlop – Gaelic Live Online Concert and Ceilidh
- Smokehead Sessions – Dave Arcari Wildcats
- Lizzie Reid at Stirling Tolbooth Shindig Online
- The Everything Thing by Jim McAteer – Single Launch
- Carlton Sessions
- St Patrick’s Day Special: The Great Irish Songbook