Maryhill is Wonderful – photography exhibition of the people of Maryhill
Closing Celebration Event 14 April, 2023, 6.30 p.m.
Maryhill Burgh Halls, 10 – 24 Garbraid d Avenue, Glasgow G20 8YE
During the COVID lockdowns, and unable to venture far from home, Campbell Ramage found himself walking the streets of Glasgow taking more and more photographs of the city around him. Campbell found it a great way to switch off from the stresses and strains of those difficult months, and just focus on being in the present. He was beginning to fall back in love with photography, and enjoyed sharing these pictures with friends and family.
Maryhill Is Wonderful began at the start of 2022 with the aim of highlighting the beauty of the area which was found in the people who live and work in Maryhill.
The exhibition is a collection of black and white photographs of these Maryhill people.
- Langholm. December 2023
- The Tell Tale Rooms with Andrew Kötting
- Winter at Secession Bar, Websters
- Mother India – Glasgow
- The Nancy Smillie Shop – Glasgow West End
- Christmas Concert, Child Bereavement, Cottiers
- Artists’ Christmas Fayre
- Global Climate Change in September and October 2023
- Glasgow Film Festival – Year of Celebration
- Arthur’s Christmas Tale in aid of Shelter Scotland
- Without Verona Walls at Websters
- Stage and Screen Exhibition at The Hunterian
- Scottish Women’s Convention – STEMinism
- Reclaim the River, Poetry and Music
- Voicebeat 21st Anniversary Concert
- Spooky Walk at Glasgow Green
- Panopticon Halloween Market
- Clann An Drumma, St Andrews Night, Cottiers
- Diana Devlin at Avant Garde
- Take 2: Puffin Rock and the New Friends