Little Italy Reopens – Bigger and Better than ever, September, 2016
What would Byres Road do without Little Italy? A West End institution where Remo Crolla has been serving up traditional Italian coffee and authentic dishes since 1994.
The popular pizzeria has now been completely redesigned with a much bigger seating area and a new mezzanine level. If you’re a dedicated people watcher then you’ll be happy to know that the high stools at the window overlooking Byres Road have been retained. You’ll also still be able to purchase Little Italy’s excellent coffee, freshly made pizzas and delicious Italian fare to take away. However, be warned – you may now be more tempted to dine in.
You need to see it for yourself.
Pat Byrne, 21 September, 2016.
Little Italy, 205 Byres Rd, Glasgow G12 8TN
This section: Cafes and Bistros, Eating and drinking Glasgow West End, Italian Restaurants
- Celebrating Women – Fundraiser at Eusebi
- Cuba Libre Valentine’s Day Fiesta at Cottiers
- Cottiers Burns Supper and Ceilidh
- Burns Night (excellent)
- The Lucky Sparrow Games Cafe Open Day
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Free Christmas Lunch The Space Glasgow
- Free Christmas Dinner, The Hug and Pint Glasgow
- The White Elephant Cafe Glasgow Christmas
- Mother India A La Carte Christmas Menu 2019
- Mother India Christmas Lunch Set Menu 2019
- Hogmanay at Cottiers 2019
- Celebrate Hogmanay at OranMor 2019
- Christmas Glasgow: Rockin Robin Festive Hooley at Cottiers
- Festive Hampers and Gifts at Eusebi
- Mother India Set Menu
- Christmas Party Nights at OranMor 2019
- Mother India Christmas Set Menu 2019
- Chippy Doon The Lane Christmas 2019
- Christmas Menu 2019 Queen Margaret Union, University of Glasgow