Little Italy Reopens – Bigger and Better than ever, September, 2016
What would Byres Road do without Little Italy? A West End institution where Remo Crolla has been serving up traditional Italian coffee and authentic dishes since 1994.
The popular pizzeria has now been completely redesigned with a much bigger seating area and a new mezzanine level. If you’re a dedicated people watcher then you’ll be happy to know that the high stools at the window overlooking Byres Road have been retained. You’ll also still be able to purchase Little Italy’s excellent coffee, freshly made pizzas and delicious Italian fare to take away. However, be warned – you may now be more tempted to dine in.
You need to see it for yourself.
Pat Byrne, 21 September, 2016.
Little Italy, 205 Byres Rd, Glasgow G12 8TN
This section: Cafes and Bistros, Eating and drinking Glasgow West End, Italian Restaurants
- Ashton Lane Stre-EAT FEST
- Mother India – Glasgow
- Mary Irvine: Review of the Sugar Boat Restaurant, Helensburgh
- Eusebi Afternoon Tea – Charity Fundraiser
- The Lansdowne – restaurant reopening
- Shucks Glasgow West End review Sarah Clare Young
- Shucks Seafood Restaurant opening in Hyndland
- Shucks Seafood Restaurant opening in Hyndland Spring 2022
- Zique – New Acid Bar Residency at SWG3
- Eusebi Italian Deli and Restaurant, Park Road, Kelvinbridge, G4
- Mother India Christmas Menu 2021
- Mother India at Home Christmas Menu 2021 – Pre-order
- Mother India at Christmas – Set Menus
- Mother India – Christmas Menu 2021 Set Menus
- Christmas Jazz and Tea, Tchai Ovna
- Feeding the City – screening and panel discussion
- Local Food at COP26 – Open Meeting
- Bungalow Cafe: Lunch Menu
- The Lansdowne Weekend Deal – review Pat Byrne
- Woodlands Community Pop Up Cafe on the Terrace