Little Italy Reopens – Bigger and Better than ever, September, 2016
What would Byres Road do without Little Italy? A West End institution where Remo Crolla has been serving up traditional Italian coffee and authentic dishes since 1994.
The popular pizzeria has now been completely redesigned with a much bigger seating area and a new mezzanine level. If you’re a dedicated people watcher then you’ll be happy to know that the high stools at the window overlooking Byres Road have been retained. You’ll also still be able to purchase Little Italy’s excellent coffee, freshly made pizzas and delicious Italian fare to take away. However, be warned – you may now be more tempted to dine in.
You need to see it for yourself.
Pat Byrne, 21 September, 2016.
Little Italy, 205 Byres Rd, Glasgow G12 8TN
This section: Cafes and Bistros, Eating and drinking Glasgow West End, Italian Restaurants
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Pre-theatre and Lunch Menu at The Lansdowne
- No Waste Dinner at Project Cafe
- Websters Restaurant and Theatre Gallery
- Cuba Libre, Cottiers
- The Lansdowne Mother India Tapas review by Pat Byrne
- TransEurope Café Glasgow
- Mother India’s Cafe at The Lansdowne
- Befriending Food Experience Sunday Lunch
- Hungry Cities, Redesigning Our Relationship to Food
- Beatson Gin and Sing: Grease at OranMor
- Al Fresco Dining Glasgow West End
- The Lansdowne / Mother India review by Pat Byrne
- The Lansdowne – Mother India West End
- Whisky and Doughnuts Tastemaker Event at Citizen M
- International Women’s Day at Eusebi
- Barras Food Truck Fest
- Òran Mór Burns Night 2019
- Be My Galentine – Dinner for the Ladies in Your Life, The Project Cafe
- Burns Night, Inn Deep