Jane McCance, Artist’s Talk, Lillie Art Gallery, Saturday 13 May, 2017
Artist Jane McCance is currently exhibiting here the Lillie Art Gallery.
On Saturday 13th May at 2pm she will be giving a free talk about her work.
Exhibition runs until 25 May, 2017
A new body of work exploring the universal experience of absence, loss and
separation, and the role of romanticism and nostalgia in acceptance of this
experience. Jane McCance is a painter and writer born in Glasgow in 1974.
She is an alumna of Glasgow School of Art.
Lillie Art Gallery, Station Rd, Scotland, Glasgow, Milngavie, Glasgow G62 8BZ
Filed under: Art, Photography, Exhibitions what's on-glasgow, Books, Talks, Poetry and Creative Writing Events, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more
- Tony Singh: Glasgow Mela Food Cooking Demo
- Creative Conversations: Homi K Bhabha
- World of International Film Festival 2020
- Creative Thursdays – Jewish Textile Art
- Project-Ability, Virtual Exhibition
- Rocks at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Havana Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Virtual Glasgow Mela 2020
- GYFF Miss Junetenth GFT
- GYFF: Back to the Future
- Nocturnal GFT
- Sounds in the Suburbs 5th Refuweegee Fundraiser
- Glasgow Museum’s Resource Centre: Glasgow’ Smallest Doors
- Raman Mondair – Choreographies of Dance
- Freddy Anderson – collected poems and prose book release
- The Glasgow Diet – Discussion Event
- Tidelines Book Festival 2020
- You’re Only Young Twice – Digital Doors Open Day 2020
- To Meat or Not to Meat – Climate Action
- Stories from the Briggait – Glasgow Doors Open Day