Jane McCance, Artist’s Talk, Lillie Art Gallery, Saturday 13 May, 2017
Artist Jane McCance is currently exhibiting here the Lillie Art Gallery.
On Saturday 13th May at 2pm she will be giving a free talk about her work.
Exhibition runs until 25 May, 2017
A new body of work exploring the universal experience of absence, loss and
separation, and the role of romanticism and nostalgia in acceptance of this
experience. Jane McCance is a painter and writer born in Glasgow in 1974.
She is an alumna of Glasgow School of Art.
Lillie Art Gallery, Station Rd, Scotland, Glasgow, Milngavie, Glasgow G62 8BZ
Filed under: Art, Photography, Exhibitions what's on-glasgow, Books, Talks, Poetry and Creative Writing Events, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more
- Scottish Opera Breath Cycle Programme for Long Covid Patients
- Refugee Week Conference 2022
- Kavya Prize – New Writers Prize To Celebrate Scotland’s Ethnically Diverse Communities
- Second International Alasdair Gray Conference
- People’s Palace 124th Birthday Celebration
- Glasgow National Park City AGM
- Spotlight on Stress- free online masterclass
- Balloch Open Mic Blog: A New Kid On The Block
- Beyond Form Creative Writing Courses
- Glasgow Film Festival 2022 – More Events Announced
- Carlton Jug Band at The Clutha
- Report Launch – Tackling Food Poverty
- Sense Scotland Christmas Concert Online
- Calton Ceilidh Open Mic 14 December, 2021
- Hope GFT
- No Radio Silence – launch of film by Unity Sisters
- Roma Night at The Rum Shack
- Hugh Reed and the Velvet Underpants, Carlton Studios
- A Christmas Carol- A Hauntingly Hilarious Family Panto!
- Be Bop Bairns Christmas Party