Jenny T Colgan, Spandex and the City, The Hunterian Museum, University of Glasgow 3 June, 2016
June 3rd, 3 p.m. Hunterian Art Gallery and Museum, University of Glasgow, University Avenue, G12 8QQ
Part of West End Festival 2 – 25 June, 2017
Spandex in the City is a superpowered love story from the Sunday Times bestselling Jenny T. Colgan, author of Resistance Is Futile and Meet Me at the Cupcake Café.
Join Jenny T. Colgan in conversation with Dr Elizabeth Reeder, lecturer in Creative Writing, University of Glasgow and enjoy excerpts from her latest book Spandex And The City.
When PR girl Holly becomes a target for something villainous, she only has one place to turn – and finds the man behind the mask holds a lot more charm than his crime-fighting alter-ego. Can Holly find love, or is superdating just as complicated as the regular kind?
There will be a chance to purchase signed copies of Spandex And The City at the event. Cupcakes and Prosecco will be served.
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry and Creative Writing Events, Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, West End Festival 2017, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more
- Volunteer Led Bike Ride
- St Andrew’s Day– Torchlight Parade
- Ghost Signs Glasgow Exhibition Tour
- West End Festival 2021
- Family Weekender at Websters
- Screening: It’s Not All Rock and Roll
- Glasgow’s Golden Generation – October Bunjee Jump
- The Sorries at Cottiers
- Unchained Comedy Club at McChuills
- Gathering the Seeds, Woodlands Community
- Anna H. Geerdes – Borderline Exhibition
- Glasgow Doors Open Day 2021 – Arlington Baths Club
- Lizzie Reid at King Tut’s Wah Wah Hut
- Big Tunes at the Bandstand – Kelvingrove, Glasgow
- Poetry Launch Party – Jim Ferguson and Kirsty Taylor
- Do The Right Thing, Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Our Ladies, GFT
- Annette, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Wildfire plus Q & A at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Sweetheart, Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2021