Jambo – Black History Month Radio Sessions Scotland
Throughout October, starting Friday 2 October, 2020 10 a.m. – 11.30 a.m.
Tune in to Jambo! Radio throughout the month of October to listen to the Roundtable Cultural Discussion ‘How can we change the consequences of racism when it is rooted in systems and slavery?’ Event will host some of the top Scottish black leaders discussing solutions to reconfigure a system that is anti-racist in Scotland. Panellist will include: Sir Geoff Palmer – Scotland’s First black Professor; Mukami McCrum MBE – Retired Equality Manager for Scottish Government; Graham Campbell – First Afro-Caribbean Councillor at Glasgow Council City; Regina Bews – School of African Culture; Eunice Olumide MBE – Scotland’s First Black Model; Amanda Baker – Author and Poet; Sean Reid – Black and Scottish Comedian and Lisa Williams – Founder, Edinburgh Caribbean Association.
Filed under: Black History Month Glasgow, Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, Free Events, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more, Zoom and online events
- Glasgow Doors Open Day 2021 – Arlington Baths Club
- Lizzie Reid at King Tut’s Wah Wah Hut
- Big Tunes at the Bandstand – Kelvingrove, Glasgow
- Poetry Launch Party – Jim Ferguson and Kirsty Taylor
- Do The Right Thing, Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Our Ladies, GFT
- Annette, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Wildfire plus Q & A at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Sweetheart, Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2021
- Glasgow Fancy Women Bike Ride
- Siobhan Miller at Websters Theatre
- Bill W and Dr Bob, Websters Theatre
- Lin Anderson on Bloody Scotland 2021
- A Christmas Carol- A Hauntingly Hilarious Family Panto!
- Bernard Maclaverty Creative Conversations
- Creative Conversations, University of Glasgow
- Networking Climate Cafe – SCCAN
- Riverside Festival x Turn The Tables
- West End Festival 2021
- Govan Stones Music Festival