Hungry Cities, Redesigning Our Relationship to Food
13 June, 2019 6 p.m. – 7.30 p.m.
A panel discussion examining the role of design in changing our relationship to food, in which we talk to those who have radically redesigned elements of the Scottish food system.
In this panel discussion, we examine what role design can play in changing our relationship to food within a city. We talk with citizens who have sought to radically redesign elements of the Scottish food system. Panel to be announced shortly.
This short programme as part of the CCA Cooking Pot series to coincide with the theme of ‘Political Animal’, questions the role design can play in questioning and challenging our relationship with food, the city and our communities. The series is designed by Steph Marsden of food/play/food to engage members of the public to with themes that link food, the city and our roles as political animals.
CCA, 350 Sauchiehall Street, Glasgow G2 3JD
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry and Creative Writing Events, Community event, Eating and drinking Glasgow West End, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more
- West End Festival 2021
- Anna H. Geerdes – Borderline Exhibition
- Glasgow Doors Open Day 2021 – Arlington Baths Club
- Lizzie Reid at King Tut’s Wah Wah Hut
- Big Tunes at the Bandstand – Kelvingrove, Glasgow
- Poetry Launch Party – Jim Ferguson and Kirsty Taylor
- Do The Right Thing, Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Our Ladies, GFT
- Annette, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Wildfire plus Q & A at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Sweetheart, Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2021
- Glasgow Fancy Women Bike Ride
- Siobhan Miller at Websters Theatre
- Bill W and Dr Bob, Websters Theatre
- Lin Anderson on Bloody Scotland 2021
- A Christmas Carol- A Hauntingly Hilarious Family Panto!
- Bernard Maclaverty Creative Conversations
- Creative Conversations, University of Glasgow
- Networking Climate Cafe – SCCAN
- Riverside Festival x Turn The Tables