Hungry Cities, Redesigning Our Relationship to Food
13 June, 2019 6 p.m. – 7.30 p.m.
A panel discussion examining the role of design in changing our relationship to food, in which we talk to those who have radically redesigned elements of the Scottish food system.
In this panel discussion, we examine what role design can play in changing our relationship to food within a city. We talk with citizens who have sought to radically redesign elements of the Scottish food system. Panel to be announced shortly.
This short programme as part of the CCA Cooking Pot series to coincide with the theme of ‘Political Animal’, questions the role design can play in questioning and challenging our relationship with food, the city and our communities. The series is designed by Steph Marsden of food/play/food to engage members of the public to with themes that link food, the city and our roles as political animals.
CCA, 350 Sauchiehall Street, Glasgow G2 3JD
- Hogmanay at Cottiers 2019
- Artists Moving Image Festival The Tramway
- The Lying King – Glasgow Christmas 2019
- First a Girl, GFT
- Miles Davis: Birth of the Cool GFT
- 2040 at GFT
- Pity Party Film Club I Shot Andy Warhol CCA
- Queer Classics & Matchbox Cineclub City of Lost Souls CCA
- Alan Ereira ALUNA – screening and talk CCA
- Cooking Pot Biting the Hand that Feeds, CCA
- UK Jewish Film Festival 2019 at GFT Glasgow
- Leona GFT
- Depeche Mode Spirits in the Forest
- Michael Hutchence: Mystify GFT
- Havana Film Festival 2019
- Project Ability Christmas Show 2019
- Winter Wonderland Christmas Street Party Ashton Lane
- Broad Scots St Andrew’s Day 2019 – Ubiquitous Chip
- Christmas Tree Light Switch On & Street Market 2019 Glasgow West End
- Mary Irvine: Book Week Scotland 2029 – Events in West Dunbartonshire