How to Manage Hip and Knee Pain
Tuesday 6 October, 2020 6.45 p.m. – 8 p.m.
FREE virtual talk with Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, Mr Drummond Mansbridge on ‘How to manage hip and knee pain from arthritis to sports injuries’.
Mr Mansbridge will be covering the hip and knee joints, the types of pain people experience and how to manage the pain including surgical and non-surgical treatment options. You will also have the opportunity to ask any questions/queries you may have.
The session will be held virtually on Microsoft Teams which can be accessed from the web or if you are joining the session from a mobile or tablet device please download the Microsoft Teams app prior to the event.
PDF guides on how to set up and how to use Microsoft Teams as well as meeting etiquette and the meeting link will be emailed to all attendees.
Spaces are limited and on a book only basis. To book your place please email Lale Metin
Over 16s only
This section: Health and Fitness, Zoom and online events
- Listening Party Launch – Jim Byrne’s E.P. ‘4 Country & Folk Songs’
- French Film Festival UK 2021
- Atlantic Slavery Glasgow ‘Hidden in Plain Sight’
- Volunteer Led Bike Ride
- Creative Conversations, University of Glasgow
- Networking Climate Cafe – SCCAN
- Sounds in the Suburbs – Refuweegee Show
- Local Food at COP26 – Open Meeting
- It’s Quiz Night with Duglus T Stewart
- Women’s Work, Nature and the Colonies – Climate Change Screenings
- Eye of the Storm film by Anthony Baxter
- Arlington @150 – Arlington Baths Club Celebrating 150 Years
- Glasgow – Open Air Bed Cinema Online
- Piping Live! – Glasgow, August, 2021
- Scribblers Union Digital Gig Series
- Scottish Climate Action Network – Climate Cafe
- Joy Dunlop – Gaelic Live Online Concert and Ceilidh
- The Coming Back Out Ball – National Theatre of Scotland
- Independent Bookshop Week 2021
- Red Squirrel Press – Launch of Three Publications