HOME, launch of The Kelpies and the John Muir Festival, Falkirk, 17/18 April, 2014
John Muir Festival opens with International Kelpies Launch
17th & 18th April
Falkirk, FK2 9EE
HOME will launch both the opening of the John Muir Way and the John Muir Festival. You can buy tickets to see the The Kelpies prior to their opening to the public on the 21st April.
On 17th and 18th April there will be a selection of one-off, specially-commissioned night-time artworks lighting up Helix Park, and thousands are expected to gather to see sculptor Andy Scott’s iconic Kelpies with a wonderful animation of the sculptures and a pulsating soundtrack.
The celebration launches the nine day long John Muir Festival.
Information about the events and tickets can be purchased on the John Muir Festival website.
Or you can book tickets for HOME at the box office (01324) 506850.
This section: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
Filed under: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
- Nice n Sleazy Big Weekend of Streaming Live
- The Specialized Big Isofest
- Beatson puts fun into fundraising – online quizz
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- The Glasgow Diet – Documentary on History of Food fundraiser
- Glasgow Short Film Festival 2020: My First Film
- Glasgow Window Art Festival – High Street and Saltmarket
- Books at the Botanics
- Govanhill International Women’s Day 2020
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020 Our Ladies
- Glasgow Film Festival: Romantic Comedy + Live Score by Summer Camp
- Befriending Food Experience, Games and Grub
- Stars for Starchild – In Memory of Rony Bridges
- Days of the Bagnold Summer Glasgow Film Festival
- Bacurau, Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020: Parasite (black and white version announced)
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020: Rocks
- Looking at Mackintosh’s Masterpiece
- Country Strand at Glasgow Fllm Festival 2020 – Iceland Northern Shining Lights
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020 at CCA