The Yorkhill Easter Egg Run, Sunday 20th April, 2014
The Yorkhill Easter Egg Run
Sunday 20th April
On Sunday 20th April, the streets of Glasgow’s west end will be alive with the sound of revving engines and tooting horns as hundreds of motor-bikers take to the streets to support Yorkhill Children’s Charity. The 6.5 mile parade, starting and finishing in the grounds of the hospital, is a fantastic a sight to see!
The 2014 run celebrates the 35th year of the Easter Egg Run and we hope to make this the biggest and best yet! Bikers to assemble from 11am in the staff car park, parade begins at 12noon.
There is no registration in advance but we will ask every biker to make a suggested donation of £10 on arrival at Yorkhill.
It’s going to be a brilliant day – entertainment will be provided at the event site by the fantastic Revolt Rock Show and refreshments – including will be available.
No bike? Come along anyway to watch the parade, visit our stalls and enjoy the atmosphere – and why not text the word EASTER to 70707 to donate £5 now!
This section: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, Kids and young people
- Nice n Sleazy Big Weekend of Streaming Live
- The Specialized Big Isofest
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival – Top Documentary Picks for Young People
- Beatson puts fun into fundraising – online quizz
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- The Glasgow Diet – Documentary on History of Food fundraiser
- Glasgow Short Film Festival 2020: My First Film
- Glasgow Window Art Festival – High Street and Saltmarket
- Books at the Botanics
- Govanhill International Women’s Day 2020
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020 Our Ladies
- Glasgow Film Festival: Romantic Comedy + Live Score by Summer Camp
- Befriending Food Experience, Games and Grub
- Stars for Starchild – In Memory of Rony Bridges
- Days of the Bagnold Summer Glasgow Film Festival
- Bacurau, Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020: Parasite (black and white version announced)
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020: Rocks
- Looking at Mackintosh’s Masterpiece
- Country Strand at Glasgow Fllm Festival 2020 – Iceland Northern Shining Lights