Half Dozen, Musical Theatre at Cottiers
29 Mar 2018 – 8:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Tickets £10 Adults/£8 Concessions (ticket prices incl. £1.50 per ticket admin fee which will be added at the checkout) (fee applicable to all tickets, including tickets bought on the day)
Half-Dozen is a new musical with a story about the women who shaped the life and death of King Henry VIII. Follow his wives and daughter on their journey to convince him of a woman’s worth. Written and directed by Kirsten Annie MacDonald.
This is a student production in association with The University of the West of Scotland.
This is a seated event. Tickets sold as General Admission (you will not be allocated a specific seat in the auditorium)
Please note, our box office is only manned when there is a performance in the venue. For Box Office Collection, please wait until the day of performance. Phone messages and emails to the Box Office are checked at least once a day, Tuesdays to Saturdays.
Tickets are also available from other suppliers. If Cottiers’ allocation of tickets is sold out, it may still be possible to purchase from other ticket vendors. Please check online for more information.
9 3-95 Hyndland St
- Pumpkin v Turnip Lantern Event
- Opening Party – The Landing Hub Refuweegee Fundraiser
- The Landing Hub – COP26 Fringe Event
- Feeding the City – screening and panel discussion
- Dumb Instrument with Duglas T Stewart
- COP26 – The Sacred Forest at GFT
- COP26: The Plan That Came From The Bottom Up
- Black British Cinema – Routes of Representation
- I Am Belmaya GFT
- The End of Evangelion GFT
- Never Gonna Snow Again, Glasgow Film Theatre
- The French Dispatch, GFT
- Black Histories on Film at Glasgow Film Theatre 2021
- A Play, A Pie and A Pint Autumn Programme 2021
- Opening Time – A Play, A Pie and A Pint
- Talks, The Hunterian, Black History Month 2021
- Arracht – Glasgow Film Theatre
- Cats Protection Jade Carrera Art Event
- Christmas Appeal Benefit – The Primevals
- Mary Irvine’s Blog: Black History Month