Granny Would Be Proud, I.D. Pop Up Christmas Store, The Lighthouse
Saturday 16 December, 2017 – 10:30am – 17:00pm
Sunday 17 December, 2017 – 12:00pm – 16:45pm
Christmas shopping with the alternative to fast fashion!
The Lighthouse, 11 Mitchell Lane, Glasgow, G1 3NU
Wow! Well after the huge success of the events so far, Granny Will Be Proud is coming back to The Lighthouse with the same concept of all floors being filled with wonderful people and their brilliant goods but with some exciting changes. !
It’s always a delight to see people gather together and support local/independent businesses and the joys of working collectively creates such a unique and ecstatic atmosphere.
This section: Christmas in Glasgow, Christmas Shopping in Glasgow, Shopping
- Great Styles from Around the Globe at Jasmine Boutique – Gallery
- Jasmine Boutique – Stay at Home Service
- Porcelain by Nancy Smillie
- Kothel Crow Road – boxes of daily selected fruit and veg
- Cake At Number 8: Cupcakes Against Covid
- Houlihan Pharmacy launches Automated Prescription Collection Service.
- Stevenson Jewellers Glasgow West End
- The Store Interiors, Anniesland, Glasgow
- Glasgow Libraries Christmas Reading Challenge for Kids
- Free Christmas Lunch The Space Glasgow
- Free Christmas Dinner, The Hug and Pint Glasgow
- The White Elephant Cafe Glasgow Christmas
- Christmas at Glasgow Film Theatre 2019
- The Cowpat Kickers’ Christmas Party
- Christmas Play in a Day, for kids Hillhead Library
- Books at the Botanics, Christmas 2019
- The Glasgow Guild – Christmas 2019
- Hogmanay at Cottiers 2019
- Christmas Carousel The Platform
- Future Glue Christmas Party