Cameron House Christmas Market, Loch Lomond
15th – 17th December, 2017, 10am to 4pm
Cameron House Christmas Market will run from the 15th to the 17th December 2017. (provisional)
The market will be situated outdoors, in front of the hotel leisure centre.
Wide selection of hand crafted goods, Scottish gifts, seasonal items, Christmas gifts, festive foods and Scottish produce.
Farmers Market stalls will have festoon lights and as always stall holders will make their displays look festive and fantastic.
There is car parking available at the resort and dogs are welcome to join in on the market fun as the Christmas market will take place outdoors.
Cameron House, Loch Lomond, G83 8QZ
This section: Christmas in Glasgow, Christmas Shopping in Glasgow, Shopping
- Glasgow Wood Recycling, October Sale
- Cancer Support Scotland Christmas Fayre 2019
- A Lad in Maryhill, Pantomime, Maryhill 2019
- Sarah Kudirka Open Studio The Hidden Lane
- The Store Interiors, Anniesland, Glasgow
- Urban Market at The Dock Yard Social
- Bohemia Bespoke Vintage Wedding Fair
- Books at the Botanics
- Magical Enchanted Halloween Celebration Fair
- Stevenson Jewellers Glasgow West End
- Don’t miss the summer sale at Jasmine, Glasgow West End
- Free Comic Book Day, City Centre Comics
- Calamity Jane – Mother’s Day Sing-a-Long, GFT
- Celebrating women artists at Nancy Smillie
- Clochoderick Press Presents an Evening of Poetry and Spoken Word
- New Year Heralds In Fresh Brush Strokes, Thistle Gallery
- Mary Poppins Returns – meet and greet Grosvenor Cafe plus screening
- Control Social Club at Broadcast
- Mother India Festive Menu 2018
- The Sensational Alex Harvey Experience, Audio, Christmas 2018