Cameron House Christmas Market, Loch Lomond
15th – 17th December, 2017, 10am to 4pm
Cameron House Christmas Market will run from the 15th to the 17th December 2017. (provisional)
The market will be situated outdoors, in front of the hotel leisure centre.
Wide selection of hand crafted goods, Scottish gifts, seasonal items, Christmas gifts, festive foods and Scottish produce.
Farmers Market stalls will have festoon lights and as always stall holders will make their displays look festive and fantastic.
There is car parking available at the resort and dogs are welcome to join in on the market fun as the Christmas market will take place outdoors.
Cameron House, Loch Lomond, G83 8QZ
This section: Christmas in Glasgow, Christmas Shopping in Glasgow, Shopping
- Carols in the Cloisters, University of Glasgow
- George Wylie Centenary Exhibition
- Kittlin at Paisley Abbey
- Starry Skies at CCA
- Christmas Festival Finn’s Place
- This Is Not A Christmas Market
- Wasps Winter Market The Briggait
- Scottish Writers Christmas Speakeasy 2021
- C’mon, C’mon at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Glasgow Film Theatre December Programme 2021
- Christmas Jazz and Tea, Tchai Ovna
- C7 Christmas Spectacular: A Jangle Journey
- Christmas Craft and Flea, The Briggait
- Bay Inn Bowling – Annual Christmas Quiz
- Christmas Evil (1980) – screening Old Hairdresser’s
- White Christmas at GFT
- The Wizard of Oz Panto –Jazz Hands
- Glasgow Print Studio – Members’ Christmas Show 2021
- Oh Aye It Is!
- A Very Buble Christmas at Cottiers