Glasgow Songwriting Festival
GOVANHILL BATHS, 99 Calder St, Glasgow, G41 7RA
Findlay Napier, Jo Mango, Dave ‘Solareye’ Hook and Donna Maciocia are the tutors who will guide you through four fun and practical workshops, sharing their own songwriting tips and techniques.
Glasgow songwriting festival is a friendly and collaborative learning environment. We cater to all levels from “I’ve never written a song before” to “I’ve got albums out but I’m looking for inspiration or people to collaborate with” and everything in between.
The teaching will focus on songwriting ‘tools’, useful skills that you can take home to improve or supplement your songwriting. Class sizes are restricted to eight participants. The classes of eight will rotate around the four tutors so everyone participating in the festival gets to work with every tutor.
Your fee includes a free ticket to the opening concert on Friday 18th August. There will be a limited number of tickets available to non-participants so get in quick as this event always sells out.
- Christmas Carousel The Platform
- Future Glue Christmas Party
- The Sensational Alex Harvey Experience Christmas & New Year Party
- The Flying Dug Quiz Night, Glasgow
- Kirsteen Harvey Live, Cottiers
- First events announced for Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Sounds in the Suburbs presents Leventime: A Celebration of Jackie Leven
- Carols in the Garden, Wilton Street, Glasgow West End
- Paisley Book Festival 2020
- CinemaAttic – Catalan Film Festival CCA
- Light Up Maryhill
- G20 and The Children’s Wood Christmas Fair
- Wedding Showcase at Cottiers
- Difference by Design Arts and Crafts Fair, Websters
- Christmas Fayre House for an Art Lover, Glasgow
- Art on the Exchange Glasgow
- Winter Wonderland Christmas Street Party Ashton Lane
- Book Week Scotland 2019: Kerry Hudson
- Spot The Signs Renfrewshire
- The Greatest Hits, Mental Health Fundraiser