Glasgow Songwriting Festival
GOVANHILL BATHS, 99 Calder St, Glasgow, G41 7RA
Findlay Napier, Jo Mango, Dave ‘Solareye’ Hook and Donna Maciocia are the tutors who will guide you through four fun and practical workshops, sharing their own songwriting tips and techniques.
Glasgow songwriting festival is a friendly and collaborative learning environment. We cater to all levels from “I’ve never written a song before” to “I’ve got albums out but I’m looking for inspiration or people to collaborate with” and everything in between.
The teaching will focus on songwriting ‘tools’, useful skills that you can take home to improve or supplement your songwriting. Class sizes are restricted to eight participants. The classes of eight will rotate around the four tutors so everyone participating in the festival gets to work with every tutor.
Your fee includes a free ticket to the opening concert on Friday 18th August. There will be a limited number of tickets available to non-participants so get in quick as this event always sells out.
- Rod Picott The Admiral Bar
- Opening GYFF Gala: The Farewell (PG)
- Something Fishy Clydebuilt Festival 2019
- An Evening with Women at the Carlton Studios
- Clydebuilt Festival 2019
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2019
- Drag Kids, GFT Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Iain Matthews at The Doublet Bar
- Tannahill Arts Festival Paisley
- Cleek the movie – Tannahill Arts Festival
- Adam Sutherland Tales ‘n’ Tunes Old Hairdressers
- Doghouse Roses & Dumb Instrument CCA
- Take One Action Film Festival 2019 CCA
- Sorry We Missed You + Q & A Paul Lavery
- Seven Song Club: Willie Campbell (Astrid), Bensider, Adriana Spina
- Maria Doyle Kennedy, Cottiers
- Careers in Film – Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Scottish Queer International Film Festival 2019 Announces Full Programme
- Pity Party Film Club CCA
- The Farewell Opening Gala GYFF 2019