Glasgow Songwriting Festival
GOVANHILL BATHS, 99 Calder St, Glasgow, G41 7RA
Findlay Napier, Jo Mango, Dave ‘Solareye’ Hook and Donna Maciocia are the tutors who will guide you through four fun and practical workshops, sharing their own songwriting tips and techniques.
Glasgow songwriting festival is a friendly and collaborative learning environment. We cater to all levels from “I’ve never written a song before” to “I’ve got albums out but I’m looking for inspiration or people to collaborate with” and everything in between.
The teaching will focus on songwriting ‘tools’, useful skills that you can take home to improve or supplement your songwriting. Class sizes are restricted to eight participants. The classes of eight will rotate around the four tutors so everyone participating in the festival gets to work with every tutor.
Your fee includes a free ticket to the opening concert on Friday 18th August. There will be a limited number of tickets available to non-participants so get in quick as this event always sells out.
- Gathering the Seeds, Woodlands Community
- West End Festival 2021
- Anna H. Geerdes – Borderline Exhibition
- Glasgow Doors Open Day 2021 – Arlington Baths Club
- Lizzie Reid at King Tut’s Wah Wah Hut
- Big Tunes at the Bandstand – Kelvingrove, Glasgow
- Do The Right Thing, Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Our Ladies, GFT
- Annette, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Wildfire plus Q & A at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Sweetheart, Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2021
- Glasgow Fancy Women Bike Ride
- Siobhan Miller at Websters Theatre
- Lin Anderson on Bloody Scotland 2021
- Networking Climate Cafe – SCCAN
- Riverside Festival x Turn The Tables
- Govan Stones Music Festival
- Autumn Creative Writing Courses – Dr Tawnya Selene Renelle
- Riverside Festival 2021
- Sounds in the Suburbs – Refuweegee Show