Santa Claus is coming to town at the Pavilion Theatre, Glasgow 25 Nov 2015 – 17 Jan 2016
Santa Claus is coming to town at the Pavilion Theatre, Glasgow
A truly Magical story
with a Real Christmas
Pavilion Theatre, 121 Renfield St, Glasgow G2 3AX
Fun Filled Panto
For All Ages.
Wednesday, 25 November, 2015 – Sunday, 17 January, 2016
It’s the Night Before Christmas and two excited children, Hev and Kev (Michele Gallagher and Stephen Purdon) say goodbye to their parents who have won an all expenses Christmas cruise for two to Lapland. Mum and Dad decide it’s too good an opportunity to miss and call upon the services of Nanny Nae Nonsense (Gary Lamont) to look after the over excited kids, who also celebrate their birthday on Christmas Day.
But things take a turn for the worse when two bumbling burglars Marvin and Hank (Leah MacRae and Tyler Collins) plan to kidnap the children and hold them to ransom but help is at hand from Santa’s little helper, Elfie the Selfie (Johnny Mac) ably assisted by the Magical Fairy Bell (Nicola Park) but time is running out as they must find them and return then safely home for the arrival of Santa Claus.
It’s pantomime at its very best in true Pavilion style, full of slapstick fun and traditional Christmas Songs including – Jingle Bells, Lonely This Christmas, Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas, White Christmas, I Wish It Could Be Christmas Every Day, Rockin’ Around The Christmas Tree, Jingle Bell Rock, Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer, Please Come Home for Christmas, and of course Santa Claus is Comin’ to Town!
Book Early to get the best seats as it’s …
Not To Be Missed!
Johnny Mac as Elfie the Selfie.
Dean Park as Handy Sandy / Santa Claus.
Stephen Purdon as Kev.
Michele Gallagher as Hev.
Gary Lamont as Nanny Nae Nonsense.
Leah MacRae as Hank the Plank.
Tyler Collins as Mischievous Marvin.
Nicola Park as Fairy Bells.
- Grease The Musical at Websters Theatre Glasgow West End
- Bend It Like Bertie at Websters
- Rose at OranMor
- This Is Where We Get Off – Websters Theatre
- The David MacLennan Award – A Play, A Pie and A Pint
- Addicted the Musical at Websters
- Islets of Silence at Mugdock Theatre
- The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe review by Danielle O’Neill
- Myra’s Story, Websters Theatre
- Drag Opticon at Britannica Panopticon
- Scottish Opera in Cumbernauld – Opera Highlights
- School of Rock, Theatre Royal Glasgow
- Derren Brown, Kings Theatre, Glasgow
- Jordan Mackampa at Cottiers
- 3 Women and a Boaby, McChuills GICF
- Glasgow International Comedy Festival 2022
- Moorcroft, The Tron
- The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe – Theatre Royal
- Orphans, National Theatre of Scotland
- Company at Websters