Glasgow Mela Kelvingrove Park Saturday 7th & Sunday 8th June 2014
Saturday 7th & Sunday 8th June 2014 – Noon – 8pm
Glasgow Mela is Scotland’s biggest muticultural festival.
This year’s headline acts include the Red Hot Chilli Pipers, the popular drumming band Dhol Foundation and big name Bhangra acts Sukshinder Shinda and Jaz Dhami.
The Mela Bazaar with colourful gifts, accessories, textiles and scents.
Grosvenor Cinema marquee which will screen Bollywood films all weekend.
There will also be free Bollywood-style make-overs and henna on offer to add to the atmosphere.
Caterers will offer an exciting variety of delicious, high quality foods from around the world.
This year the Mela will also be a central part of the Culture 2014 programme for the Glasgow Commonwealth Games.
This section: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, West End Festival 2014
- How Poets See The World – Paisley Book Festival 2021 review by Pat Byrne
- How Poets See The World – Paisley Book Festival Online 2021
- New Patterns for Paisley, Paisley Book Festival
- Breaking Boundaries: Main Reading Vahni Capildeo and Mark Waldron
- More premieres and guests announced for Glasgow Film Festival 2021
- What It Means To Overcome – Paisley Film Festival
- Glasgow Film Festival 2021 Truman and Tennessee
- The World I Fell Out Of – Melanie Reid
- Crossways Literary Festival 2021 – Online
- Vivian French and The Giant’s Tea Party
- Spring Blossom, Glasgow Film Festival 2021 Online
- Sweetheart, Glasgow Film Festival 2021 Online
- Jumbo, Glasgow Film Festival Online 2021
- Preparations To Be Together, Glasgow Film Festival Online
- Glasgow Film Festival 2021 Industry Focus Progamme
- Newtopia: Women With Fierce Words, Paisley Book Festival
- Paisley Book Festival 2021 – Online
- Street Level Photography: In Focus, Brexit Tears
- Tidelines Festival Winter Warmer Poetry Events
- Paisley Book Festival – A Kist of Thistles