Glasgow Kilo Vintage Sale, The Briggait, Glasgow 4 February, 2018
VINTAGE CLOTHING AT WHOLESALE PRICES!!
Items from late 1960s – 90s!
Returning to GLASGOW this FEBRUARY for Team Kilo’s huge kilo sale!
The Briggait, 147 Bridgegate, Glasgow G1 5HZ
SUPER EARLYBIRD – access at 10am -tickets ONLY
Earlybird Entry – £3 from 11am
General Entry – £1.50 from 12pm-4pm
WHAT’S ALL THE FUSS ABOUT?
Supplied by Europe’s largest vintage wholesaler, The Vintage Clothing Kilo Sale lets you pick from thousands of items, from the 1960s – 1990s, menswear and womenswear, weigh what you want to buy and then pay only £15 per kilo. There is no minimum spend so if it’s just one light item you want, expect to pay as little as 75p!
REASONS TO BE CHEERFUL
1) IT’S EXCLUSIVE! Ran by the boffins at Judy’s Affordable Vintage Fair, we partner up with Glass Onion Vintage Clothing Wholesalers- Europe’s BIGGEST vintage wholesaler to bring you 6 TONNES of stock! Laid out before you and waiting to be shopped, we’re talking everything from retro tees to denim, jackets to jumpers to shorts and skirts. Featuring ladies and gents fashion and accessories from the 1960s onwards, we don’t disappoint.
2) It’s SO FLIPPIN’ CHEAP! After trying on, parading and hoarding your items, take them to our weighing desk where you will be charged a meagre £15 A KILO!
3) There’s no better place to shop affordable vintage in a BIG way, come get a new wardrobe and still have some change left over. Even better, we take CASH AND CARD once you’ve paid your entry fee.
THE EARLY BIRD CATCHES THE VINTAGE:
Grab the bargains early! We hold special early bird hours from 10-12 at all our events. Just £3.00 entry for extra hours shopping before general admission and you can still stay in as long as you like.
And there we have it folks – ample reasons to practically CAMP outside and wait for the goodies [not really. Well, you can if you want!]
Vintage Traders / Press /
Also get in touch if you would like to join Team Kilo –always looking for fun and vintage loving event staff, photographers and videographers.
- It’s A Wonderful Life Seamore Neighbourhood Cinema Glasgow
- Irish fiddle player Michael Gorman Cd launch and Concert to celebrate his Glasgow connection
- First events announced for Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Martin Stephenson & The Daintees OranMor
- Alternative Pantos in Glasgow 2019
- Oscar Marzaroli Public Reception Streetworks
- Difference by Design Arts and Crafts Fair, Websters
- Santaland and Season’s Greetings Websters
- Julesbasar – Norwegian Christmas Fair Glasgow 2019
- Panto-Crime, Murder Mystery at Websters with Dinner & The Logans
- Nina Allan Speculative Fiction Writer – Creative Conversations
- After the Wedding, GFT
- Luce, GFT
- Havana Film Festival 2019
- Matchbox Cineclub Best of Final Girls Berlin 2019 CCA
- Then And Now & What Could Be: Housing Rights & Solidarity CCA
- Libre / To the Four Winds Alliance Francaise Glasgow
- Miles Davis: Birth of the Cool GFT
- Meeting Gorbachev GFT
- CineCard Preview: The Report GFT