Glasgow Kilo Vintage Sale, The Briggait, Glasgow 4 February, 2018
VINTAGE CLOTHING AT WHOLESALE PRICES!!
Items from late 1960s – 90s!
Returning to GLASGOW this FEBRUARY for Team Kilo’s huge kilo sale!
The Briggait, 147 Bridgegate, Glasgow G1 5HZ
SUPER EARLYBIRD – access at 10am -tickets ONLY
Earlybird Entry – £3 from 11am
General Entry – £1.50 from 12pm-4pm
WHAT’S ALL THE FUSS ABOUT?
Supplied by Europe’s largest vintage wholesaler, The Vintage Clothing Kilo Sale lets you pick from thousands of items, from the 1960s – 1990s, menswear and womenswear, weigh what you want to buy and then pay only £15 per kilo. There is no minimum spend so if it’s just one light item you want, expect to pay as little as 75p!
REASONS TO BE CHEERFUL
1) IT’S EXCLUSIVE! Ran by the boffins at Judy’s Affordable Vintage Fair, we partner up with Glass Onion Vintage Clothing Wholesalers- Europe’s BIGGEST vintage wholesaler to bring you 6 TONNES of stock! Laid out before you and waiting to be shopped, we’re talking everything from retro tees to denim, jackets to jumpers to shorts and skirts. Featuring ladies and gents fashion and accessories from the 1960s onwards, we don’t disappoint.
2) It’s SO FLIPPIN’ CHEAP! After trying on, parading and hoarding your items, take them to our weighing desk where you will be charged a meagre £15 A KILO!
3) There’s no better place to shop affordable vintage in a BIG way, come get a new wardrobe and still have some change left over. Even better, we take CASH AND CARD once you’ve paid your entry fee.
THE EARLY BIRD CATCHES THE VINTAGE:
Grab the bargains early! We hold special early bird hours from 10-12 at all our events. Just £3.00 entry for extra hours shopping before general admission and you can still stay in as long as you like.
And there we have it folks – ample reasons to practically CAMP outside and wait for the goodies [not really. Well, you can if you want!]
Vintage Traders / Press /
Also get in touch if you would like to join Team Kilo –always looking for fun and vintage loving event staff, photographers and videographers.
- Aye Write: Karen Campbell and Nataliya Deleva
- Glasgow West End – Summer Events 2022
- Alma Wolfson – ‘A Painter’s Passion’
- Outi and Nico at Tchai Ovna
- Performers at Glasgow Jazz Festival 2022
- Book Launch: This Script by Jenny Lindsay
- Glasgow Science Festival 2022
- Grease The Musical at Websters Theatre Glasgow West End
- Bend It Like Bertie at Websters
- Wake Up Punk at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Cabaret – 50th Anniversary at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Wild Men at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Creative Conversations: Michael Pederson
- Aye Write: The Kavya Prize
- Aye Write: Graeme Thomson with John Dingwall
- Particle Wave – Glasgow Science Festival 2022
- Aye Write: Beyond the Swelkie
- CARLA Book Launch at tell it slant
- Glasgow Literary Lounge at the Scotia Bar
- All Becomes Art – Poems to Joan Eardley