Glasgow Greenpeace – Kelvin Way Valentine’s Day
We <3 Our Bike Lane
14 February, 2021 – Kelvin Way
Greenpeace Glasgow are working on some socially distant happenings to show support for the Kelvin Way being closed to cars (and to all the pop up bike lanes and continued active travel developments across the city as a whole). This is not an outdoor event. Rather there will be ‘art dropping’ for people on their daily exercise in their local area and sharing some online activities for all ages!
Reminder: If you are going to specifically exercise on the Kelvin Way that day, please keep your mask on, keep a 2 meter distance from others and don’t touch anything that you haven’t brought with you.
For more details visit Greenpeace Glasgow’s social media channels.
Join in now by painting a rock to show your support. The Greenpeace team will tell you where to leave them. You can paint a heart, sky, yellow bicycles, trees or something else, then collect them again after!
- Aye Write 2021 – Brit Bennet chaired by Nicola Sturgeon
- Balloch Open Mic Mental Health Week – May 2021
- Aye Write 2021 – Mel Giedroyc – debut novel
- Aye Write Programme 2021
- Joan Eardley Centenary – Writers Celebrate her work
- Woodlands Anti Racist Community Library Launch
- Glasgow Film Theatre – reopening May 2021
- Ghazal: Soul’s Food – Rizwan Akhtar
- The Joan Eardley Centenary Celebration
- Linda Jackson, The Cabinet launch of poetry collection
- Femspectives Film Festival 2021 announces full programme
- Uptick in Global Volcanic Activity: Climate Change – Wully Davidson
- Mother India Cafe & Open for Takeaway and Uber Eats
- Aye Write 2021 – Pre-Festival Event
- La Nina and Tropical Storms – Wully Davidson
- The Ship Yard Trust – Support For The Venture
- Save the Winter Gardens – Letter of Support
- People’s Palace Winter Gardens – World Monument Watch 2022
- Launch of The Ship Yard Project
- Fiona Alderman: Blogging from Rural France -The Chateau