Glasgow Greenpeace – Kelvin Way Valentine’s Day
We <3 Our Bike Lane
14 February, 2021 – Kelvin Way
Greenpeace Glasgow are working on some socially distant happenings to show support for the Kelvin Way being closed to cars (and to all the pop up bike lanes and continued active travel developments across the city as a whole). This is not an outdoor event. Rather there will be ‘art dropping’ for people on their daily exercise in their local area and sharing some online activities for all ages!
Reminder: If you are going to specifically exercise on the Kelvin Way that day, please keep your mask on, keep a 2 meter distance from others and don’t touch anything that you haven’t brought with you.
For more details visit Greenpeace Glasgow’s social media channels.
Join in now by painting a rock to show your support. The Greenpeace team will tell you where to leave them. You can paint a heart, sky, yellow bicycles, trees or something else, then collect them again after!
- Glasgow Open House Arts Festival 2021
- Ghost Signs Glasgow Exhibition Tour
- West End Festival 2021
- The Sorries at Cottiers
- Unchained Comedy Club at McChuills
- Gathering the Seeds, Woodlands Community
- Anna H. Geerdes – Borderline Exhibition
- Lizzie Reid at King Tut’s Wah Wah Hut
- Poetry Launch Party – Jim Ferguson and Kirsty Taylor
- Janine Jansen: Falling for Stradivari, GFT
- Glasgow Fancy Women Bike Ride
- Mika & Me Eyewear Glasgow
- Eglinton Country Park – Helen Rose Outdoors
- Riverside Festival x Turn The Tables
- Wully Davidson’s Bus Pass Rambles: Warm Day in the West Highlands
- Riverside Festival 2021
- A Play, A Pie and A Pint Autumn Programme 2021
- Glasgow Connects, Glasgow Science Festival 2021
- Walking and Writing with Lesley O’Brien, Glasgow Green
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2021 – Programme Announced