Winter Art Club for Kids – Paper Bag Portraits
This is the last Winter Art Club of 2021! Keep your eyes peeled for spring…
Join Sam Macgregor, a local artist, who will be running a programme of online arts activities for local children and their families during this new period of lockdown each Wednesday at 2.30pm.
Format: The workshop programme offers a weekly opportunity to meet with other families and children online. Similarly, to the summer Woodlands Community will be encouraging families to spend time outdoors gathering natural materials for crafting. They will be gettin creative with recycled materials and day to day items that you may have around your home
Kids, parents, carers, pets all welcome. The activities are suitable for ages 3-6 with a carer to help and 7-12 on their own.
These workshops are free, though if you’re able to make a donation this helps them to provide activities such as this in the future. Make a donation
Sam Macgregor provides children’s art workshops based around environmental themes and recycling through her company Funkyard Arts. She is training to become an art therapist and is passionate about the role that making art can play in developing resilience and in improving our mental health and well-being.
Contact Details: email@example.com
- Beginners Bird I.D.
- Little Garden Baby Group – Woodlands Community
- Wellbeing for Artists Working in Older People’s Care
- Brian Whittingham – Writing Walks in Kelvingrove
- Aye Write Programme 2021
- Rams at home with Glasgow Film Theatre
- Glasgow Trade Union May Day 2021
- Joan Eardley Centenary – Writers Celebrate her work
- Woodlands Anti Racist Community Library Launch
- Ghazal: Soul’s Food – Rizwan Akhtar
- Africa in Motion – Notions of Citizenship
- Scottish Communities Climate Action Network Online Meetup
- Maryhill Matters May Day Matters
- The Joan Eardley Centenary Celebration
- Linda Jackson, The Cabinet launch of poetry collection
- Femspectives Film Festival 2021 announces full programme
- Sounds in the Suburbs – One Whole Year of Refuweegee Shows
- Lizzie Reid at Stirling Tolbooth Shindig Online
- Book Launch: America Mules poetry collection by Martina Evans
- University of Glasgow; Full Day Symposium celebrating Creative Writing